1| CRUSH, CHOP, AND BURN: PART ONE

Harper and Leo huffed as they carried luggage, waddling towards the front door of Leo's new home

When Tasha announced that she was marrying a billionaire, Leo and Harper's excitement rose, wondering what high-tech gadgets he had in his home.

Donald Davenport carried his new wife, bridal style as he opened the door to his mansion. "Welcome to your new home, Mrs. Davenport."

"Why, thank you, Mr. Davenport." Tasha replied with a slight giggle.

"Absolutely, Mrs. Davenport." He said before kissing his wife.

Leo and Harper bumped into each other while entering the open front door, groaning in disgust when they saw the newlyweds kissing.

"We get it. You guys are married. It's getting old." Leo complained.

Harper dumped the luggage onto the ground before lookinh around the house. "Wow."

A flat screen tv was set in front of an expensive, plush sectional grey couch, filled with throw pillows, directly in front of them. Behind the couch was a compartment that had different healthy ferns growing on them. The kitchen was twice the size of her small home kitchen. The glass dining table was next to the kitchen not far off and not a scratch of damage was on the vermilion chairs. A desk in the far corner had files stacked up.

Leo's eyes widened. "You got this big house just from inventing things?"

Mr. Davenport nodded. "Mhm."

"Way to go, mum." Leo praised excitedly.

Harper pointed at Mr. Davenport. "That's a husband."

"What the heck is that?" Leo wondered as he walked over to a device beside the couch.

Mr. Davenport rushed to the device before Leo could get his hands on it. "Oh, uh.... that's my latest creation. Davenport Industries' first completely interactive 3-D tv."

Harper watched in awe as Mr. Davenport touched the tv, a beeping noise filled the air and a 3-D baseball field appeared, covering the living room. The pitcher threw the ball and the hitter struck the ball across. Leo attempted to catch it but he slammed into the wall behind him.

"Watch the face, termite!" A voice called out.

"Mum, Harper, I think the little voice inside my head is back." Leo admitted quietly.

"No, this is Eddy. He's my smart home system." Mr. Davenport explained as he stood by the monitor on the wall. "Eddy, this is my new step-son, Leo, and his friend Harper. Remember I told you Leo and Tasha are moving in today?"

"Hey, welcome. Everything here is mine." Eddy greeted.

"Uh, Leo, Harper, why don't you go check out Leo's new bedroom?" Mr. Davenport suggested awkwardly, turning the two teens to face down the hall. "Just go straight down that hallway, and when you see the room with the video games, and the action figures, and the 50-foot-screen-tv, keep walking that's mine."