10| CAN I BORROW THE HELICOPTER?

Harper was sitting in the living room of the Davenport mansion, watching a movie

On the couch, Harper sat in front of Tasha. Leo sat on the armrest while Mr. Davenport sat beside his wife. She grabbed some popcorn from the bowl Tasha held, eating as she watched the movie.

Then the elevator dinged, and giggling was heard. They all turned to face the bionic teenagers rushing into the kitchen. Harper noticed that Adam and Chase were laughing crazily while Bree was trying to get away from them.

"Mr. Davenport, I cannot stand them anymore." Bree said in annoyance, shoving her brother's back. "Can they please go live in your warehouse?"

Mr. Davenport chuckled. "Bree, the warehouse is where I keep my explosive chemicals."

Bree nodded. "Like I said, can they please go live in your warehouse?"

"Well, Donald, she is getting older. She needs privacy. We don't you get her one of your extra rooms? You have like fourteen." Tasha suggested to her husband.

Mr. Davenport shook his head and stood up from the couch. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. I do not have any extra rooms."

"Oh, please, Mr. Davenport." Harper scoffed, crossing her arms. "You have a pool table room, bumper car room, arcade room, surf simulator room, not to mention a room full of mirrors."

"Yeah, or as I like to call it, a room full of me." Mr. Davenport said with a smile.

"Okay, Bree, you can have my sewing room." Tasha offered.

"Yes!" Bree cheered. She turned and mockingly waved at her brothers. "So long, bozos!"

"Fine. Without you, we will make the lab totally awesome for ourselves." Chase said simply.

"That's right." Adam agreed. "No more hair scrunchies or rainbow-colored toe socks or pretty, pinky, shiny junk! Ooh, but I'm a little chapped. Could I borrow some of your Bubble Berry Pucker Bomb?" He snatched the Chapstick off Bree's chain around her neck and smeared it on his lips. "Man, it's always so hard not to eat."

Bree gave him a pointed look before snatching it back.

••••

Later in the day, Harper decided to go down to the lab. She entered the elevator and descended. Leaning against the wall, she felt the elevator go down until it dinged to a stop.

She walked out of the elevator and into the lab to find Chase sitting in a meditation position in the corner beside a small water fountain and a gong.

"So, this is the 'totally awesome' lab you were referring to?" Harper wondered, strolling over and stood behind the second control panel.

Chase peeked his eye open and grinned. "Yep. Isn't this relaxing, Harper?"

"Meh." Harper said, shrugging her shoulders.