3| COMMANDO APP

Harper walked down into the lab, extremely excited for Adam, Bree and Chase's first official day of school

She wore a green sweater, denim shorts and light brown boots.

Harper happily joined the bionic siblings, Leo and Mr. Davenport at the cyber desk in the middle of the lab.

"Okay, guys..." Mr. Davenport began, hesitantly. "You have been trained for all kinds of missions but you're about to enter a soul-bruising, confidence-crushing apocalyptical environment...... high school."

Harper shrugged her shoulders. "It's not that bad."

"Maybe not for you but for all of us it is. I still don't know how you got it so easily." Leo told his best friend.

"Because I study. I study to get better grades and go further in school. Then it could possibly lead me to be successful at work. You know, every year, over 1.2 million students drop out of high school in the United States alone. That's a student every 26 seconds – or 7,000 a day." Harper simply explained.

"Adam, Bree, your glitch test results are fairly stable." Mr. Davenport informed.

"Yes!" Bree cheered. "I'm going to school!"

"I'm fairly stable!" Adam yelled in excitement.

"But, Chase, I am still concerned about your commando app." Mr. Davenport added.

Leo grimaced. "Commando app? Put on some underpants. We're going to school."

"No, see, in the face of an imminent threat, Chase's commando app kicks in and he becomes a fearless brute I like to call Spike." Mr. Davenport explained proudly as he stood beside Chase. "It's kinda like a fight-or-flight thing, except I took out the flight part, 'cause, useless, and I replaced it with a testosterone level of uh, like a Tasmanian devil-wolverine-shark-lion hybrid.... that's mad."

"Don't worry, Mr. Davenport. I promise that Spike won't rear his ugly head." Chase reassured.

Mr. Davenport raised an eyebrow. "Oh, yeah? You mean like last Christmas when I made the mistake of giving Adam boxing gloves?"

Adam frowned. "Ugh, I'm still coughing up tinsel."

"You know, letting Chase go to school isn't such a good idea. I can't risk Spike coming out." Mr. Davenport decided as he began to walk over to his desk.

"Come on, Big D." Leo begged, catching up to him. "Chase has to come. With these guys, I'll get the prime spot in the cafeteria. That's right, y'all. Put on your coats, 'cause I'm about to ride your tail!"

"It also wouldn't be fair to Chase if he had to stay at home while Adam and Bree went to school." Harper added.

Adam nodded. "Don't worry. We'll make sure he stays out of trouble, right guys?"