He Finds Out You're Ticklish-

VanossGaming (Evan Fong)- He's always known you've been ticklish and knows all your weak spots. He mainly tickles you whenever you're both playing videogames. If you're winning, he'll tickle you and cheat so he wins while you're laughing and being distracted.

Daithi De Nogla (David Nagle)- Again, he's kinda always known you've been ticklish. You're mainly ticklish on your stomach and sides so he'll literally tickle you all the time, especially if you're in a bad mood.

I Am Wildcat (Tyler Wine)- You're mainly ticklish on your feet. Tyler knows because he'll rub your feet whenever you both are chilling and you'll tend to flinch and giggle and then it just turns into a tickle war till either of you pee's your pants and or can't breathe and are dying of coughing.

H20Delirious (Jonathan Dennis)- Oh man you both have tickle fights daily. You'll both run around the house, tackle each other to the ground and just tickle one another till you're both dying of laughter.

BigJigglyPanda (Anthony Brown)- He knows all your ticklish spots. If you're upset and no jokes of his helps, he'll go to tickle mode which you are most ticklish on your thighs and he'll just go ham and tickle you which makes you burst out laughing as you try to push him away but of course he's bigger than you so you can't and he'll do that till you feel better.

TheGamingTerroriser (Brian Hanby)- Your neck is the most ticklish, Brian knows this cause he's a kinky bastard and will kiss/suck on your neck at random times and or to cheat his way into winning at videogames and will do anything to win so he does that which not only make you laugh but catches you off guard and he gloats about it which makes you pout and hit him for being a dirty cheater.

FourZer0Seven (Scott Youker)- Same as Delirious. You have tickle fights daily and just run around like crazy people.

BasicallyIDoWrk (Marcel Cunningham)- Your ticklish literally everywhere. Marcel loves trying to find all your tickle spots and he'll literally tickle you daily just to find them all. When I mean everywhere, I literally mean everywhere. Even your ears and palms are ticklish and it just makes the both of you laugh so much cause of it.

Moo Snuckel (Brock Barrus)- You both also have tickle fights. If you both are just relaxing and watching movies and nothing exciting is happening, he'll literally just start tickling you which makes you burst out laughing and you'll end up doing the same till you're both on the floor just dying of laughter.

(Yay here's another one. Enjoy)