They Make You Blush-

*Am thinking about adding Droidd now that I think about it. Idk what do you think?*

VanossGaming (Evan Fong)- Whenever he sings to you makes your face flush RED. You literally can't get enough of him serenating you.

Daithi De Nogla (David Nagle)- You literally blush at tall he is. He's a good foot or so taller than you. So whenever he teases you in a good way, it makes you blush like crazy and he ADORES that.

I Am Wildcat (Tyler Wine)- You blush at his sexual confidence. There's a difference between regular confidence and sexual confidence. Whenever you guys get intimate or even sometimes out of nowhere. Tyler will literally push you against the wall and make out with you and that enough will make you blush from head to toe.

H20Delirious (Jonathan Dennis)- His goofiness and cuddles with you is enough to make you blush because how can it not?

BigJigglyPanda (Anthony Brown)- You blush everytime he kisses you...that's literally it. He states is everytime but he loves it when you blush that easily.

TheGamingTerroriser (Brian Hanby)- You LOVE how Irish he can get and that enough makes you blush. He teases you A LOT because of it but he loves seeing you blush more than anything.

FourZer0Seven (Scott Youker)- You blush whenever his demeanor changes from goofy too sensual. Whenever he gets in a mood, he gets REAL touchy and that itself is enough to drive you crazy.

BasicallyIDoWrk (Marcel Cunningham)- His smile and laugh is enough to make you blush because he's just too damn handsome.

Moo Snuckel (Brock Barrus)- His nicknames or even saying I love you is enough to make you blush because he's just too damn cute.

(Yay Enjoy)