When He Protects Your Innocents-

VanossGaming (Evan Fong)- PFTTTT You? Innocent? With Evan? Pleaasseeeee, you've known him all your life, you know his humor, he knows yours and lets just say while he's more on the edgy side of humor, you're still not innocent to it at all.

Daithi De Nogla (David Nagle)- His humor ranges from being really funny either on purpose or not to literally not funny at all like wtf. But being related to Brian, their humor is similar so let's just say you're not innocent to it all.

I Am Wildcat (Tyler Wine)- Also not innocent to his humor at all because you're related to Marcel...I mean come on now.

H20Delirious (Jonathan Dennis)- His humor is so weird you barely understand it. So whenever he makes a weird joke you don't get it most of the time which leaves you confused until he tries to explain it which again, you're still confused on how he finds it funny at how innocent you can be.

BigJigglyPanda (Anthony Brown)- Oh man, Anthony loves how innocent you are with any kinds of sexual humor. Anytime him or his friends make sexual jokes, you just blush and get confused as you look at Anthony so innocently because you don't get it and all he does is laugh and awe at you because of how cute you are.

TheGamingTerroriser (Brian Hanby)- How can you be innocent when being related to David and dating Brian??? Don't see how...

FourZer0Seven (Scott Youker)- He's quite the dumbass so most of the time his humor doesn't make sense to you which makes you look at him with confusion plus, being related to Evan you get most humor but him and Scott both make no sense most of time so it makes you confused but Scotty just laughs at you because of how confused/innocent you get.

BasicallyIDoWrk (Marcel Cunningham)- You and Scotty have the same sense of humor it's not even funny. Most the time you get confused and the shit you even say but you just laugh because of how stupid you are.

Moo Snuckel (Brock Barrus)- Even he gets flushed at sexual humor most times but he still understands it and sometimes he'll play along but it also makes you blush with embarrassment because being best friends with Marcel you get a lot of humor him and the others make...

(I'm sure this was expected with this crew lmao. Enjoy!)