Mental Health PT 2, Story Line-

VanossGaming (Evan Fong)- You've always had Social Anxiety every since you were a kid and it's never really bothered you cause you dealt with it in silence but that was until Evan would notice you would get paranoid, fidgety, and jumpy and you told him about it and he's helped you ever since.

Now that you're older and dating it's never really been an issue anymore but everytime you and Evan go out, there's people that would come up to you guys and interrupt your day and it started to freak you out more and more and you started to grow paranoid yet again but you couldn't tell Evan, cause you didn't want to worry him and you thought he would tell you that's it's pathetic and you just got scared about what he would say now.

But hiding it for so long was exhausting and not to mention you and Evan would go out and around L.A almost every day if not a few days a week cause it was enjoyable for the both of you and it slowly started eating you alive and your Social Anxiety came back to bite you in the ass.

One day you and Evan went out to the mall so you both could ice skate which is what you do most days. When you went people would come up and ask Evan for pics autographs and of course Evan couldn't tell them no and he would do what they wanted...some people didn't like you that much and you've grown to accept hat but because of your Social Anxiety got so bad you couldn't handle fans come up to Evan anymore cause they would send you glares.

You excused yourself and ran outside to get air. Your heart raced out of your chest, tears welled in your eyes, you trembled and shook with fear and anxiety, your chest started to hurt and you grew sweaty despite the wind blowing. You bit your lip trying to contain your sobs, but you couldn't do it so your bottom lip quivered as you covered your face and choked on sobs.

You collapsed to the floor choking on sobs, you grew lightheaded and you felt so sick to stomach you could either vomit or pass out. You couldn't breathe and you felt like you were dying. Your ears were ringing and your vision started to go. You didn't hear or see anyone coming until you felt someone pull you on their lap.

You looked to see it was Evan who looked oh so very worried. He held your red and tear stained cheeks in his hands and looked into your eyes "hey hey hey, I'm right here hummingbird, I'm right here, just breathe baby, you're okay" Evan cooed trying to calm you down but it only made you more sad.

Evan hugged you tightly "shshsh follow my breathing princess" He cooed softly as he started to take deep breaths. You closed your eyes and followed his breathing which helped a bit, he chuckled a bit "There you go, just like that" he said you closed your eyes and repeated the breathing over and over until you felt decent at least.

Evan cupped your cheeks and pampered your face with kissed which made you giggle a little and smile. When you managed to calm down a little, Evan brushed a strand of hair out of your face "what happened?" He asked, you sighed and felt embarrassed and ashamed "my anxiety is back Ev" you whispered, he sighed a bit "How long?" He asked sternly, your mouth went dry as you thought he was mad at you...

"How long angel?" He asked a little softer, "Few weeks" you whispered, he shook his head "why didn't you tell me?" He asked, "I didn't want to worry you but you know how it is, when fans come and see you I just know that they hate me by the glares they send me and I couldn't do it" You explained as you felt the tears run down your cheeks again.

Evan sighed and wiped your cheeks of tears and pressed a soft kiss to your lips "You and your mental health are my first priority, if you are ever feeling anxious or worried then tell me and I can let them down slowly or at least tell me so I can help you" He said, you just sighed a bit "I love you so much" He said, you blushed and smiled "I love you too" you whispered as he hugged you once again and kissed your head and you felt immediately calm and better.