Fears-

VanossGaming (Evan Fong)- Heights. He's always known you were afraid of heights so he never went anywhere that was extremely high up.

Daithi De Nogla (David Nagle)- Spiders. He's kinda noticed that you were scared of spiders because he'd point on out, you would be pretty much in tears which worried him but he would protect you at all costs.

I Am Wildcat (Tyler Wine)- Dolls. Always hated them but Tyler never knew and well, he suggested that you watch Annabelle which you were totally against but you didn't want him to make fun of you so you did...let's just say you couldn't sleep and you jumped a lot...and of course Tyler made fun of you anyways.

H20Delirious (Jonathan Dennis)- Needles. He's always known you were afraid of needles so whenever you needed blood drawn or shots he'd always be there with you to make you feel better.

BigJigglyPanda (Anthony Brown)- Insects. Also always knew you were afraid because well it was never hard to tell. Whenever you saw a bug you always jumped which Anthony thought was funny but he made sure you were okay.

TheGamingTerroriser (Brian Hanby)- The dark. Yes, you thought it was silly so you never told Brian but whenever he'd stay over, he'd notice you have your nightstand light on and whenever he'd turn it off, you would start to panic. He was worried which you told him you hated the dark. He laughed a bit but he would still make sure you were okay.

FourZer0Seven (Scott Youker)- Thunderstorms. You've always hated them. Whenever there was one, you'd scream and cover your ears which worried Scotty but he would always hold you close and protect you.

BasicallyIDoWrk (Marcel Cunningham)- Failure. Silly, I know but it was just one of those things that you feared was being a failure to everyone you knew. You would always get good grades and made sure everything was perfect and that you were good enough. Of course those take a huge toll on someone so you were stressed out a lot and cried often which worried Marcel. He would confront you so you told him and he'd always, always reassured you that you were nowhere even near being a failure.

Moo Snuckel (Brock Barrus)- Forests. Something about how they looked at night really freaked you out...plus, have you seen the horror movies? Brock knew of course because you thought it was valid and he did too.

(Hey everyone! I know I have been inactive and i'm so sorry about that. I haven't been working on these much cause i've been working on other things, I also moved if you didn't know and I am severely depressed and anxious all the time so shit has been hard. School also sucks ass along with my father. OH AND I'M SICK SO THAT'S COOL, ANYWAYS, ENJOY!! PLEASE!)