What You Steal Of His-

HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THIS ONE!? I"M SORRY

VanossGaming (Evan Fong)- You stole his jackets because you loved how comfy they were. Evan would just laugh how big they were on you but let you wear them.

Daithi De Nogla (David Nagle)- You stole his hoodies all the time. Due to you living in Ireland, it was cold 24/7 and your hoodies never enough so you stole David's and it was basically a giant blanket on you that you could curl up and fall asleep in. David would also laugh because of how giant they were on you.

I Am Wildcat (Tyler Wine)- You stole his hoodies as well. Same as David basically.

H20Delirious (Jonathan Dennis)- You stole his sweatpants because they're always so much more soft and comfy than yours. Jon would laugh because they were so big on you but he let you wear them anyways.

BigJigglyPanda (Anthony Brown)- You stole his hats because why not?

TheGamingTerroriser (Brian Hanby)- You stole his scarves because they were very warming and Brian honestly loved how cute you looked in them.

FourZer0Seven (Scott Youker)- You stole his Jackets because they were much more warmer than yours. Scott would laugh cause it was so much bigger on you but he thought it was cute.

BasicallyIDoWrk (Marcel Cunningham)- You stole his shorts cause again, why not? You just like stealing his clothes.

Moo Snuckel (Brock Barrus)- You loved taking his shirts cause he had some pretty dope shirts, plus you'd love to see how long it would take him to notice when his shirts are gone which you thought was always funny.

(Oops. Never noticed I forgot this one. My bad, Enjoy!?)