What He Does When You Cry-

VanossGaming (Evan Fong)- Oh he hates it when you cry. He will literally do everything he can to make you stop crying which in his case is telling jokes and it never ceases to make you laugh everytime.

Daithi De Nogla (David Nagle)- Ahh poor boy really hates seeing you upset. The second you start to cry; he'll pull you on his lip and hug you real tight and sing to you and it always makes you feel better.

I Am Wildcat (Tyler Wine)- He's kinda awkward when you start to cry, he's not really sure how to comfort you at times but what he does know is videogames, he'll put on a videogame you both like to play and he'll talk to you, tease you and joke with you until you feel better and take your mind off what's bothering you.

H20Delirious (Jonathan Dennis)- He literally goes into panic/protective boyfriend mode. He'll literally start rambling about what's wrong, what happened, what can he do for you, he'll bring you blankets, stuffed animals, food, hot drinks, his sweaters, put on a movie or videogames. He'll literally do everything in the book to make you stop crying.

BigJigglyPanda (Anthony Brown)- His heart breaks when he sees you cry. He hates it when you're so upset. He'll stop literally whatever he's doing, pull you in a nice big hug and ask you what's wrong and after, he'll order some food, you'll both watch movies and cuddle on the couch and nothing makes you happier.

TheGamingTerroriser (Brian Hanby)- Oh he literally just tells you all the jokes or does his stupid voice impressions and it makes you smile regardless...not to mention you just love hearing him talk so he knows pretty much right away how to make you feel better.

FourZer0Seven (Scott Youker)- He's also kinda awkward when you start crying. The most he'll do is hug you and make you watch funny videos with him which does make you laugh, nonetheless.

BasicallyIDoWrk (Marcel Cunningham)- He's literally the sweetest person on earth. He'll not only hug you and smother you with kisses, but he'll one of his sweaters on you, wrap you in a blanket burrito, carry you to the couch, make you food and watch movies with you while cuddling with you...it's like the best thing ever.

Moo Snuckel (Brock Barrus)- Poor mans heart breaks when he sees you cry. He'll give you the biggest hug imaginable, he'll smother you in kisses and then you'll either watch movies or play video games to help make you feel better...which is always does.

(ENJOY. Sorry for being so inactive. Life hasn't been kind to me lately but I have no motivation to write other stories right now so might as well work on these. So enjoy!)