When You Have A Disability-

VanossGaming (Evan Fong)- You've had Dyslexia ever since you were a kid, Evan's known it as well since you both have been best friends since forever. He knew you were embarrassed and ashamed by it and it was the one thing he knew to never tease you for because it was a real thing. You would get so upset and sad over being slower than most people but Evan was always, always there to cheer you up which made you feel a million times better.

Daithi De Nogla (David Nagle)- He's known about your depression once you both began dating. You have had better days lately which he and your brother love but you gotta love when the depression comes back to bite you in the ass. There are days you don't leave your room like at all in which David pretty much never leaves Brian's house nor your side. He literally does everything he can to cheer you up and make you feel better.

Along with your depression comes the Selective Mute where you don't feel like talking at all. David knew this as well and would always say that you didn't need to talk but to listen. He'd drag you out of bed where your brother then made you coffee and you'd watch them both play videogames and rage which would eventually make you laugh and make them feel better knowing that you're okay.

I Am Wildcat (Tyler Wine)- He's never known that you had Hemophilia because you were always very careful when it came to hurting yourself. Your family had worried when they found out you had Hemophilia and were pretty much on your ass for all your life which does get annoying but you get it because one cut could be fatal if not treated on time so you were very careful with how you lived your life. Of course there have been many instances where you've got cut on accident or tripped and bled where your brother instantly took you to the hospital to make sure you were okay.

Tyler of course was usually confused on why everyone freaked out so much about a simple cut. That's when you sat him down and told him because he deserved to know since you both were now dating. When your brother had finally let you out of his sights, you headed over to Tyler's place.

You didn't bother to knock as you let yourself right in and were greeted by Archie and Kino barking at you. You smiled and pet them as Tyler appeared from the kitchen and hugged you "What's up? Are you okay?" he asked, you smiled softly and nodded "There's something I should tell you" you said,

His eyes widen a bit "you're not pregnant are you?" He asked, you snorted, "God no" you said, he laughed a little awkwardly "Good. What's up?" he asked, "You know why Marcel is so uptight when I get hurt?" I asked, Tyler shrugged "Because he's a little pussy bitch?" he asked, you snorted again and hit his arm "no" you said,

Tyler smiled and shrugged which made you roll his eyes at his playful banter "I have a condition called Hemophilia. It's where my blood doesn't clot right so I can pretty much die from any cut or scrape I get. My family is pretty uptight and worried about it because they don't need me to die right now. I thought you deserved to know since I'm sure you're curious as to why things get spastic when I get hurt" You said,

Tyler frowned a bit but hugged you tightly "I get it. I'm sorry" he said, you shook your head "Nobody's fault. Just if I'm ever bleeding don't panic. I won't die, it'll just need to be cleaned and bandaged immediately" You said, Tyler nodded and kissed your head "Noted. I'm glad you told me" he said, you smiled and nodded as you resumed your day like nothing happened.

H20Delirious (Jonathan Dennis)- He's already known you have ADHD, but now since you take meds, it has calmed down some, Delirious never minded it because he's just usually as crazy as you but whenever it came to going outside is when he got very cautious about it and made sure to always have your meds on hand or make sure you take them.