How They Ask You Out-

*This one took a long ass time so enjoy!*

VanossGaming (Evan Fong)-

It was another day where you had to pretend to be okay, and pretend to smile and laugh and have fun with Evan. It was another day you had to ignore the pain in your chest, the butterflies in your stomach and the heat rising in your cheeks.

Everytime you were near Evan it hurt you and you felt like you could cry and you didn't know why but it just hurts knowing you can't be more than friends. You and Evan were playing videogames and after you finished playing you just couldn't do it so you excused yourself outside on the verge of a panic attack.

You clenched your fists, trembled and sighed as tears fell from your face. You covered your face and chuckled sadly "pathetic, pathetic" you stated, "Hey are you okay?" You heard Evan ask, you looked at him and smiled and nodded "Uh y-yea I'm fine j-just needed air" You said and smiled even tho tears were falling but at this point you were just about to explode.

Evan came up to you and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion "What's wrong?" He asked, you smiled and sniffled "N-nothing" You said as you were about to run inside and hide in your room but Evan grabbed your hand and pulled you in a hug.

You tensed up as you felt the tears welled up, you were going to explode, you could feel it by your heart racing, "Y/N what's wrong? You know you can tell me" Evan said, you pulled away and just screamed and you didn't care,

"I'M UPSET BECAUSE I FUCKING LIKE YOU EVAN AND I HAVE EVER SINCE WE MET AND IT HURTS BEING NEAR YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DON'T FEEL THE SAME AND I'M SORRY IF THIS RUINS THINGS BETWEEN US BUT I CAN'T HELP HOW I FEEL AND-" You started to scream and cry but Evan stopped you by smashing his lips against yours, you gasped a bit but soon relaxed and kissed back.

The kiss was short but passionate, Evan pulled away and chuckled a little "you're a dork you know that?" he asked cupping your cheeks and wiping you tears away, your face flushed and you didn't know what to say, "I've always liked you too why do you think I flirt with you all the time?" Evan questioned, you blushed shyly and smiled "I just thought you always did that to girls" You whispered,

Evan chuckled "I only flirt with you and only you hummingbird" Evan said, you blushed and smiled as it got quiet for a moment, "So Y/N will you go out with me?" Evan asked you smiled and nodded which made Evan smile as he kissed you again and boy did you love it.

Daithi De Nogla (David Nagle)-

You've liked him ever since you met him and you've been falling hard ever since and now since Brian and David hang out all the time at mine and Brian's place it's getting harder and harder to hide your feelings about it so you've pretty much avoided him as much as possible...basically you've just locked yourself in your room until Brian and David were done hanging out and you really only left to go get food or to the bathroom...

However...David didn't like that and Brian was just confused yet he didn't know what to do and neither did David but the truth was David liked you too but he thought it would be awkward cause It's his best friends sister but considering you're both adults you can date whoever the hell you want and well David wasn't going to let Brian stop him from asking you out.

He headed up to your room and knocked on your door. You sighed knowing it was one of the guys...you just hoped it wasn't David. You hopped off your bed and went and answered and it was none other than David. Your heart pounded, your stomach swirled and your face flushed with guilt and embarrassment,

"Can I come in?" David asked, you sighed and nodded you let him in your room. You sat on your bed as David sat next to you. It was awkwardly quiet for a moment "Can I ask ya something?" David asked, you just nodded, scared to talk and speak up because you didn't know what to say, "Are you avoidin' me?" He asked,