Little Quirks He Likes-

VanossGaming (Evan Fong)- He likes your stupid humor. You being his best friend at first of course you thought like him, now dating it's like you're closer so you just spew the most randomest jokes and puns which makes Evan laugh but not cause they were funny, but cause they were bad.

Daithi De Nogla (David Nagle)- He likes how Irish you get when you rage. Being Brian's sister you rage a lot but you love doing in in Irish where only David and your brother know what you're saying but David loveeesss it

I Am Wildcat (Tyler Wine)- He likes when you rage, being related to Marcel of course you would rage it came to videogames and Tyler LOVVVESS that.

H20Delirious (Jonathan Dennis)- He likes your little outbursts of your ADHD, you'll sometimes dance around like crazy or sing horribly, sometimes just spew the randomest shit but Jonathan Lovvveess that.

BigJigglyPanda (Anthony Brown)- He likes your confidence and your concern for others. Even tho you do have body issues you still try to remain confident and Panda knows you're trying your hardest and he loves how strong you are and whenever your friends are hurt or upset you always makes sure they're okay and Anthony loovveess that about you.

TheGamingTerroriser (Brian Hanby)- He likes your stupid humor. Being related to David you have so many stupid jokes and horrible puns you love making and even tho they're bad Brian can't help but laugh cause he loves to listen to your giggle while you try to make a joke.

FourZer0Seven (Scott Youker)- He likes your humor and laugh, being related to Evan of course you have a pocket of horrible jokes which not only makes you laugh but Evan as well and Scott can't help but laugh at you cause not only were the jokes bad but he just loves your laugh afterwards.

BasicallyIDoWrk (Marcel Cunningham)- He likes your laugh, being related to Scotty your laugh is very loud and obnoxious like his so whenever someone makes a joke you burst out into laughter and Marcel can't help but laugh cause your laugh is not only obnoxious but contagious.

Moo Snuckel (Brock Barrus)- He likes when you curse but not like cursing cursing? More like replacing cursing like Fuck to Frick or Flip, or Shit into Shoot and Mother fucker to mother fricker. Brock just loves how hard you have to try not to cuss.

(ENJOY!)