On Your Period-

*Just gonna put the preferences I have then do the others later*

VanossGaming (Evan Fong)- he's dealt with you on your period MULTIPLE times, so he knows exactly how to take care of you which is laziness, food and love and Evan does all of that for you and doesn't mind nor joke about cause last time he did that, you hurt him a lot and he's kinda scared of you when you're on your period but being with you for so long he knows what to do now.

Daithi De Nogla (David Nagle)- He has a sister, so he knows how to take care of you, you're basically normal except you tend to get irritated and act pretty tsundere but David knows all you want is love and Chocolate and he reels you in that way which he knows you can't resist both him and chocolate.

I Am Wildcat (Tyler Wine)- He stays the fuck away from you cause being not only Marcel's sister but being his sister and on your period? That's a disaster waiting to happen, but he'll only come near you when you yell for him.

H20Delirious (Jonathan Dennis)- He's completely clueless but he can't help but be upset when you're hurting so he will do whatever you need which you're pretty normal on your period, you just crave his love and candy so he can handle it pretty well.

BigJigglyPanda (Anthony Brown)- He knows exactly how to take care of you which is basically just feed you and love you and he'll deal with all the moodswings in a calm manner.

TheGamingTerroriser (Brian Hanby)- He grew up with a sister, he knows what to do and will do what you want which you're pretty calm but you're mainly lazy and want candy all the time but Brian does whatever you tell him cause when he doesn't you'll pout, and angry cry which he doesn't wanna see cause then he'll feel guilty.

FourZer0Seven (Scott Youker)- He doesn't really take things seriously and will joke a lot about it which will either make you pissed or upset and lock yourself in your room but Scott just doesn't know how to handle girls on their period so he'll buy you chocolate and cuddle you which makes you forgive him pretty easily.

BasicallyIDoWrk (Marcel Cunningham)- He's got a sister, so he knows how to take care of you when your period which is just a lot of clinginess and sadness, but Marcel knows how to cheer you right up and a happy Y/N, is a happy Marcel.

Moo Snuckel (Brock Barrus)- He's definitely very embarrassed when it comes to that month, but he's definitely a gentleman about it and will be there when you need him. You're pretty chill about it tho, you do get angry but not at him, mainly at the cramps but you know how to handle them and Brock is a total sweetheart tho and does everything for you.

(ENJOY)