Insecure-

*Disclaimer I will no longer be doing Mini Ladd because of what happened which i'm sure y'all heard about. I'm starting to have my doubts about him so for further notice, I will not be writing about him*

VanossGaming (Evan Fong)- Of course you get insecure all the damn time. He's a hot Canadian Musician and Famous YouTuber how could you not be insecure? He works with other girls not to mention in public lots of people come up to the both of you to get his autograph or a picture...

You try not to let it show but it hurts you a lot and you don't want to tell Evan cause you think it's silly...but everytime you looked in the mirror your confidence just kept going down...Evan would notice and would immediately comfort you and tell you all the things he loves you about you then tell you jokes just to make you laugh and smile which makes you feel instantly better.

Daithi De Nogla (David Nagle)- You can be insecure from time to time, I mean you know David's dated a lot of pretty girls and you always manage to compare yourself to them. David can normally tell when you're upset about it and he'll do anything to make you smile and laugh and tell you that dating you is a million times more amazing than anyone else and that makes you feel a whole lot better.

I Am Wildcat (Tyler Wine)- You're not really insecure because everyone says you and Tyler are like perfect and you're not worried about anyone hitting on either of you and you're both loyal so you don't really worry.

H20Delirious (Jonathan Dennis)- Again everyone says you're perfect for one another cause you're both crazy but make each other sane so no one messes with you and plus no one knows what he looks like online so you don't have to worry about it.

BigJigglyPanda (Anthony Brown)- You get insecure a lot sometimes I mean you did have an ED growing up so all you're life you hated yourself but you've been in recovery and fine ever since and being with Anthony he's made you the happiest person on the planet and he treats you oh so well but with ED's sometimes thoughts pop up and Anthony can tell immediately and does all he can to make you feel better.

TheGamingTerroriser (Brian Hanby)- Brian's a handsome guy how could you not get insecure sometimes? You fear him dumping you for someone else and or using you because you're related to David and whatnot. Brian can be pretty oblivious when it comes to you being insecure cause you try so hard to not show it but Brian can tell something is up and will address you about it which by then you just tell him how you feel and he'll literally clear up his entire schedule and do everything for you and do anything to make you feel better cause he feels guilty for not knowing sooner.

FourZer0Seven (Scott Youker)- You and Scott are that one couple that it looks like a close friendship and is weird enough that nothing bothers either of you or you make jokes of it. You joke a lot about you health cause you have a dark sense of humor and Scott will joke around as well cause that's how you deal with it but normally he'll hold you and tell you that you're perfect just the way you are which makes you feel better knowing he's not completely oblivious.

BasicallyIDoWrk (Marcel Cunningham)- Marcel's a handsome guy, no doubt about it. There's times where you look at him and think 'Wow I'm so fucking lucky he's mine' to 'how is someone like him, dating ME of all people?' It's a toss up between those but you don't dwell on it much for it to bother you cause you try to focus on the present so you try not to let it bug you.

Moo Snuckel (Brock Barrus)- Brock's handsome, simple as that, but everyone thinks you both are perfect for one another and Brock's just simply too much of a shy and awkward guy to let anyone come between you but it's a toss up between either of you when it comes to insecurity but you both go to one another for reassurance and affection if that happens.

(Sorry for the slow updates! I was camping and been having major writer's block but i'm back so I hope you enjoy!!! Also sorry if some of you still like Craig...i'm just not sure at this point cause he seems to just be running away from his problems and blaming it on mental health more than taking responsibility so yea...anyways enjoy!)