You Make Them Blush-

VanossGaming (Evan Fong)- Honestly hearing you sing and play guitar whenever you think he's not watching or listening makes him blush a lot. He just thinks you sound like an absolute angel.

Daithi De Nogla (David Nagle)- Whenever you make grabby hands at him or pout at him makes him blush because of how short and innocent you are. He simply can't get enough of it.

I Am Wildcat (Tyler Wine)- You didn't think you could make Tyler blush but oh could you make his face flush RED and that was simply by whispering dirty things into his ear...it literally drives him crazy and makes him blush like never before.

H20Delirious (Jonathan Dennis)- I think it's the pure innocents you have that makes him blush the most. Like whenever you get confused about something or you compliment him with just the pure innocents of your voice makes him blush RED

BigJigglyPanda (Anthony Brown)- I feel like Anthony would just blush by something as simple as seeing you excited. You would squeal and flail your arms around with excitement and I think calling him Panda in a high-pitched tone would make him blush just because of how fucking cute you were.

TheGamingTerroriser (Brian Hanby)- Whenever you whine and pout at Brian to him it sounds you're moaning and well...it's Brian so of course his thoughts turn dirty and he starts to immediately blush because of it.

FourZer0Seven (Scott Youker)- Dude, you smiling enough makes him blush. He simply cannot get enough of your smile.

BasicallyIDoWrk (Marcel Cunningham)- I think your anger would make Marcel blush. Not like any anger but a protective anger, say in a videogame if someone curses him out, you simply snap back and curse at them which makes Marcel's eyes widen and feel his face flush a bit.

Moo Snuckel (Brock Barrus)- Oh baby boy blushes at everything you do. Whether it's a nickname you call him or simply complimenting him makes him blush furiously.

(ENJOY!)