Jealous-

VanossGaming (Evan Fong)- Evan doesn't really get jealous cause he knows your loyal to him and only him plus he's kinda too cocky with your relationship that he feels like he's better than any other guy which is true but Evan has no reason to be jealous.

Daithi De Nogla (David Nagle)- David gets jealous for no reason sometimes, even if it's talking with your best friends, David will always be around you or have his hands on you weather it'd be holding your hands, having you on his lap, wrapping his arms around your waist or just being near you when you talk to any of your guy friends.

You laugh about it cause it's cute when David got jealous, he would pout and have these innocent puppy dog eyes, he always denies that he's jealous but you would always kiss his cheek and tell him to not be jealous cause you're his and only his.

I Am Wildcat (Tyler Wine)- Tyler says he's not jealous but you can tell he gets jealous when you talk to your guy friends which are his friends, he tries not to be jealous but it's like if they hold your hand in a friendly way or even hug you and Tyler sees hands where they're not supposed to go...

Oh boy does he get furious that he tries hard not to lose his cool but he'll clench his fists and jaw as his face turns red and he'll legit grab you by the waist and hold you tightly while pouting which makes you laugh as you cup his steaming red cheeks and pamper his face with kisses which makes him pout a bit as you laugh at his jealous red face...he'll be confused for a moment till you tell him not to be jealous as you love him and only him.

H20Delirious (Jonathan Dennis)- Jonathan tries not to get jealous but he gets a little sad and hurt if he sees you talking, laughing and smiling with his other friends which they are only your friends who make you smile and laugh. Jonathan also denies and tries to hide that he's jealous but the way that he'll cling to you when you're talking with others you can tell he's jealous.

When you're finished talking with your friends, you'll laugh at Jon who blushes red with confusion which makes you smile at his cute face and pamper it with kisses as you tell him that there's no reason to be jealous and that you're his and only his.

BigJigglyPanda (Anthony Brown)- Panda trusts you with everything and knows you're loyal, plus you only talk to the guys in your friend group so he has no reason to be jealous.

TheGamingTerroriser (Brian Hanby)- I feel like Brian doesn't get jealous much cause he does trust you and knows you're loyal but when it comes to strangers who will randomly hit on you Brian will get very jealous and a bit angry that he'll either never leave your sight and have his arms all around you or he'll yell at the guy until you drag him away, yell at him, then kiss them while telling him that no matter what people say that you're his and only his which makes him smile and feel so much better that you're his.

FourZer0Seven (Scott Youker)- Scotty is kinda to oblivious when it comes to being Jealous, in other words, he's not serious enough to get jealous and frankly neither are you so you can't really tell if someone is hitting on you or just being nice but either way Scotty will just be civil and just either hold your hand while going back to talking about whatever.

BasicallyIDoWrk (Marcel Cunningham)- Oh boy is he a jealous motherfucker, he doesn't care if it's someone from your friend group that'll compliment you or some stranger, he'll literally blow a fuse that involves some yelling, him latching to you and never letting you go or yelling at you. You don't get mad no; you actually laugh cause he's actually ridiculous which makes Marcel madder that you're laughing at him.

You'll eventually just roll your eyes, grab his red cheeks and kiss him which makes him calm down a bit and you'll pull away and tell him to calm his ass down and that you're his and only his.

Moo Snuckel (Brock Barrus)- I feel like Brock has no reason to be jealous cause he trusts you and knows you're loyal, but if he was jealous he'd probably be distant and hurt if not sad but you always, always reassure him that you're his and only his which makes him smile which you love.

(Yay i'm back for more preferences, i'm not dead just very inactive cause a lot of shit has been going on. 

First, i'm moving, as simple as that so you can obviously imagine how stressful that is.

Two, school starts in a week and I am so not ready,

Three writers block sucks cause i've been stressed and severe anxiety sucks but i'll update as much as I can so I hope you all enjoy and i'll be making an Author's note to talk about a few things so enjoy! did you miss me? Probs not...lol)

-Bella

(976 Words)