Arguments-

VanossGaming (Evan Fong)- He's never a serious guy so you don't get into many arguments. But because he isn't a serious guy he tends to not take your feelings into consideration sometimes which makes you frustrated. Of course you tell him how you feel and once he sees how affected you are, then he becomes serious and apologizes.

Daithi De Nogla (David Nagle)- He's kinda too dumbminded to ever argue with you. He'll play fight a lot but there's never really anything serious you guys fight about.

I Am Wildcat (Tyler Wine)- OH MY GOD does this man have anger issues. Of course it's never about you, he gets angry about Videogames mostly and sometimes when you talk to him, he'll tend to take that anger out on you which makes you upset, most times he'll realize what he did, sometimes he doesn't which makes you not talk to him until he apologies which he always does.

H20Delirious (Jonathan Dennis)- Again, neither of you are really serious enough to ever argue. Sure, you have disagreements but never anything to fight about.

BigJigglyPanda (Anthony Brown)- He rages a lot at videogames but never once does he take that anger out on you. He treats you like a literal princess and knows better than to take his videogame anger out on you.

TheGamingTerroriser (Brian Hanby)- Same as Anthony.

FourZer0Seven (Scott Youker)- Same as Delirious.

BasicallyIDoWrk (Marcel Cunningham)- Same as Tyler

Moo Snuckel (Brock Barrus)- Same as Delirious and Scotty

(Lol these suck sorry. Enjoy. Life is shitty and crazy apologies for not being active)