When You're Injured-

VanossGaming (Evan Fong)- You're literally the clumsiest person alive that you'll end up with bumps and bruises daily. Evan just laughs of course cause you never hurt yourself too badly for him to get concerned but he still thinks it's funny.

Daithi De Nogla (David Nagle)- You're not a very clumsy person but you do startle easily which makes you a great target for both Brian and David to poke and make fun of all the time by scaring you 24/7 which you do laugh but sometimes it can be a bit much...However...let's just say this last one got WAY too out of hand.

You're short, there's no denying so you have to climb on the countertops to reach things, you were currently ontop of the counter getting down stuff to make dinner...What you didn't know was both Brian and David were hiding where you couldn't see and were planning to scare you...

After a couple of minutes, they both jumped out and screamed which made you scream and slip from the counter. The boys didn't have time to react nor run to catch you and you fell right on your head and passed out. The boys finally realized what had happened and quickly took you to the hospital where you had a concussion and let's just say that was the last time they ever did that...They never stopped apologizing and felt so damn guilty for what had happened but you forgave them because you loved them and knew they didn't mean to.

I Am Wildcat (Tyler Wine)- Tyler's a big dood...there's no denying that. You're not big...like at all. Tyler likes to make fun of you because of how short you are and thinks you're not as strong as he is so of course you have to prove him wrong by roughhousing with him...Tyler of course takes it relatively easy on you...however this time...it didn't really end so good.

You had your friends over for a small little get together, food, movies, videogames, ya know the usual. Tyler would tease you about how short you are which would fuel your ego into trying to take him down in a fight so you and him moved the furniture and coffee table so there was room and you'd end up roughhousing.

Everyone was cheering you guys on...however, Tyler managed to throw you down which you dragged him down with you, but he ended up slipping on falling on your arm which made the worst crack ever. You screamed in pain which made Tyler scrambled up from the ground.

You groaned in pain as you stayed on the ground "Shit, shit are you okay?" Tyler asked, "You broke my arm!" you shouted, "Shit. Okay, okay. Hospital let's go" He said as he gently picked up off the floor and everyone headed to the Hospital where you did infact break your arm and had to wear a cast and sling for a couple of months...Let's just say Tyler spent that entire month making it up to you.

H20Delirious (Jonathan Dennis)- You have ADHD so sometimes it's very, very, very hard to focus, especially if you're outside you get distracted by literally EVERYTHING. Jon gets REALLY scared sometimes because you are clumsy and get bumps and bruises a lot but they never really bothered you because you'd just laugh them off...but that doesn't mean Jon still doesn't worry about you getting seriously hurt because it could happen...

Well, one day, that fear came true. You and him were walking around just enjoying your day together. When you ended up at a crosswalk, Jon had dropped his phone. He looked away for A SECOND, the next thing you know, you weren't paying attention, you crossed the street, a car sped off too fast and didn't stop in time and you got hit...

You didn't go flying but you did get knocked back a bit which made Jon scream. The guy in the car quickly called 911 where you were rushed into the hospital...turns out you were VERY VERY lucky and only came out with a broken leg, arm, some broken ribs and a concussion...