Baking Together-

VanossGaming (Evan Fong)- You love to bake, what's not to love about baking sweets? However, Evan LOVED messing with you EVERYTIME you tried to bake. It was funny at first but everytime he did it, it made you irritated, of course Evan knew it irritated you but he knew you loved it regardless.

When you wanted to bake, you went ahead and got all the ingredients out for making said sweet. What Evan would do is move stuff around, put them back when you needed, put them up in a high spot where you couldn't reach, even add little random stuff in said mixing bowl.

You would hit his shoulder, shove him back and yell at him of course but anytime he laughed, you laughed so he knew you were having fun too. Eventually when you popped the sweet in the oven, Evan would wrap his arms around you and kiss your head and in the end, your stuff would still come out pretty great...which of course Evan would say "Hey, if it weren't for me, they'd probably turn out awful. So you're welcome" and you'd just laugh.

Daithi De Nogla (David Nagle)- You liked baking as well. There were days you were always in the mood to bake something sweet. Whenever you'd be baking, David would wander in see what you were doing and ask if he could help which you said he could. He acted like a little kid really but it was cute and your sweets turned out quite perfectly.

I Am Wildcat (Tyler Wine)- Tyler never really cared about what you were baking because he was either busy and or lazy. All he cared about was eating them afterwards.

H20Delirious (Jonathan Dennis)- Oh he doesn't even trust you to cook or use the oven because of how easily distracted you get.

BigJigglyPanda (Anthony Brown)- Oh you both love to bake sweets, who doesn't. Whenever you bake cookies or brownies, you pretty much end up only eating the batter and only making either a few cookies or very thin brownies

TheGamingTerroriser (Brian Hanby)- He can never be serious enough to follow a recipe. Whenever you wanna bake, he'll just go right in as if he knows what he's doing and doesn't read instructions and well, let's just say it never turns out great which in the end just makes you laugh.

FourZer0Seven (Scott Youker)- Same as Tyler

BasicallyIDoWrk (Marcel Cunningham)- He likes to help you bake it's just most of the time he likes making a mess and throwing some of the flour or sugar at you...which of course one thing leads to another and you both spend all day cleaning up the kitchen and yourselves.

Moo Snuckel (Brock Barrus)- You both love to bake. Brock loves helping you out with baking by handing you the ingredients and reading the directions on the box and in the end you both enjoy yourselves some delicious sweets.

(ENJOY)