His Turn On's-

VanossGaming (Evan Fong)- Seeing you in his clothes.

Daithi De Nogla (David Nagle)- Seeing you in his clothes and sitting on his lap.

I Am Wildcat (Tyler Wine)- When you wear one of his shirts or hoodies to bed or when you sit on his lap.

H20Delirious (Jonathan Dennis)- Your pure innocents. There's just something about you first waking up in nothing but Jonathan's t-shirt and holding your stuffed teddy bear that drives him crazy.

BigJigglyPanda (Anthony Brown)- You in his clothes and sitting on his lap.

TheGamingTerroriser (Brian Hanby)- When you either wear his clothes or wear revealing clothes like crop tops, booty shorts...drives him crazy.

FourZer0Seven (Scott Youker)- Your innocence as well. Whenever the boys make dirty jokes you get so confused and that drives Scotty crazy...(*Cough Cough Cause he wants to take your innocence away Cough Cough*)

BasicallyIDoWrk (Marcel Cunningham)- He loses it when you strip. Whenever you change your clothes you love teasing him by taking off your clothes very slowly and you swear you can hear him groaning.

Moo Snuckel (Brock Barrus)- Little Brockie gets flustered when you not only wear his clothes and sit on his lap but when you tease and flirt with him as well...what? You're basically related to Marcel...what did you expect?

(HELLO, YES I'M NOT DEAD, SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE ALOT OF SHIT HAS BEEN GOING ON. 1. School started so that kinda sucks but I only go 3 days a week so that's whatever. 2. I'm moving so that's very stressful. I have about a week till we move everything into our new place and it's going to take about another few days or so to get everything moved in and we get settled...also i've just been struggling on how to do this so sorry about that, but i'm bored now and upset so here ya go! ENJOY!)

(402 Words)