Chapter Eleven

3rd Person POV

"Man, it's already pretty late. Can't believe I spent all that time with those three. Guess time flies." Makoto thought to himself as he returned to his dorm room and laid down on his bed. He spent the next few minutes just staring off into space, almost completely dozing off. That is until he rolled over to his side and noticed something on the ground in front of the door.

"Huh...? What is that?" Makoto asked himself as he dragged himself out of bed and walked to the door, only to find a slip of paper

"Meet in the dining hall!" Is all the note said.

"The handwriting is... really good." Makoto observed as he girls his head to the side. "But to want to meet up so suddenly... Who wrote it? And why? What's the point of calling me out like this? I'm kind of nervous, but... there's no way I can't check it out now." He concluded before heading off to the designated location.

When Makoto makes it to the dining hall, all he finds is Yasuhiro sitting at one of the center tables, seemingly waiting for him.

"Oh, Makoto!" Yasuhiro greets Makoto as he stands up from his seat and walks over.

"Hiro...? Then the letter I found in my room...?" Makoto mutters

"Yup, I wrote it." Yasuhiro admits.

"Your handwriting is... really nice." Makoto compliments him

"Well, I was always taught that if you had bad penmanship, a ghost would come and haunt you." Yasuhiro tells him

"And why did you want to meet with me?" Makoto asks

"Oh, I just did what Kyoko asked me." Yasuhiro mentions as he looks off to the side

"Kyoko...?" Makoto crosses his arms as he wonders what Kyoko wanted.

"I'm just an errand boy on this. Anyway, whaddya say to a late-night bath session?" Yasuhiro suggests as he slings his arm around Makoto's shoulder.

"Huh...?"

"Okay, let's do it!"

"N-No, I..."

Makoto looked totally lost. But Yasuhiro, still grabbing him by the shoulder, pulled him close, and began whispering into his ear...

"It's all an act, so the mastermind won't notice. Everyone's waiting in the bathhouse." Yasuhiro explains to Makoto, who's eyes go wide for a moment.

"Oh! Y-You got it, Hiro! Let's go take a dip together!" Makoto says before heading over to the bath house alongside Yasuhiro, hoping the mastermind doesn't catch on.

However, as soon as they got to the dressing room, an angry voice echoed out.

"Hey! You! How long were you gonna keep us waiting!?" Kiyondo's irritated voice pierced the air as he stared pointedly at his wristwatch with furrowed brows.

"It's almost 10 o'clock, you know that!? Bedtime for all the good little boys and girls!" He reminds everyone

"Tch... Shut up..." Hifumi grumbles

"What'd you say!? You want me to make you cry, little girl!?" Kiyondo threatens him

"Taka... He seems to be even worse off than I'd heard. Well, maybe it's a good thing. It looks like he's finally starting to grow a personality." Byakuya mentions.

"What-!? You got a lotta poop fallin' outta that mouth of yours, you know that!?" Kiyondo shouts at him.

"How rude... A maggot like you has no right to speak that way to our heaven-sent Master...!" Toko grumbles