Chapter Fourteen

3rd Person POV

Slowly but surely, the elevator descends towards the courtroom for the third time, and everyone felt the same uneasiness they've felt twice before… but this one was even more intense given the circumstances of this case.

When the lift finally comes to a halt and the doors open up, all of the students exit the elevator and enter the trial room that has been once again redecorated.

"Hmhmhm... When I see all of you gathered together like this...I realize just how few of you there are left! Your school life is slowly reaching its climax!" Monokuma says with a mocking tone as he laughed at all the students.

"You're the one at fault here for that." F/N reminds him.

"Hey, this was totally a group effort y'know! I wasn't the one that started killing people just for some silly old freedom. If anything, you and Sayaka started it. I just encouraged you guys to follow your desires like the amazing headmaster I am." Monokuma reminds him. F/N doesn't bother to make a rebuttal to that accusation, so he just walks over to his stand in silence.

"Why...? Why are you making us do such cruel things to each other!?" Aoi asks Monokuma.

"What what!? Do you really hate me so much? But I'm so cute!" Monokuma reminds her.

"All of you stop goofing around and begin the trial...!" Byakuya orders everyone.

"Don't rush me! Of course I'm gonna start it! I would never be like, "Stay tuned for the action-packed class trial after this commercial break!"." Monokuma says

"I'd never hold out on you like that! ...Okay, let's begin! Get to your assigned seats!"

Everyone complies to the bears instructions and the third class trial officially commences.

"Okay! Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out "whodunnit" then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one... Then I'll punish everyone besides the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate!" Monokuma says

"Now then, to begin with-"

"Well, don't we already know who did it?" Aoi asks everyone.

"We do? Well that sure was easy." Ishimaru sighs in relief.

"I'm talking about you, y'know!" Aoi tells him.

"...what?" Ishimaru mutters in surprise.

"Yes. We found Taka in the Robo Justice suit. Which is the same suit that the culprit wore." Celeste reminds everyone, immediately placing suspicion on Ishimaru.

"That's true, after so long it was revealed that Taka was the one in the suit, but… there's no way he could be the culprit." F/N claims. "It simply doesn't make any sense."

"How doesn't it make sense? He was in the suit that the culprit wore. That's pretty much the same as catching him in the act." Aoi tells him.

"The only thing getting caught is you guys within the killer's web of lies if you try and rush through the trial like this. The killer murdered two of our friends in cold blood… we should focus on finding the truth and bringing them the worst kind of despair for their transgressions." F/N reminds everyone.

"Two people were killed just like that… I would never do something so horrible!" Ishimaru exclaims.

"I think that's the truth." F/N claims.

"What makes you think that Taka is not the killer?" Celeste questions him.

"Well for starters, the blueprints for the suit were found in Hiro's room. Me and F/N went to check not too long before Taka was found." Junko mentions