Chapter Two

3rd Person POV

"....I got it. So all I have to do is give it to Sayaka and it will be done." F/N mutters to himself as he sits on his chair with his hands clasped over his mouth.

"All I have to do... is..." He mutters as he stares at the kitchen knife he brought to his room that is lying on the floor as far from F/N as possible.

"But... will this be the most beneficial route?" He asks himself. And as soon as he sighs and hangs his head low, Monokuma pops into the room suddenly.

"Hey F/N... What's up with you being so indecisive? You don't have all the time in the world you know." Monokuma would remind the boy as he picked up the knife that was some the floor and tried to hand it over to F/N.

"Why are you here? I'm busy." F/N tells Monokuma, who places the knife on his bed.

"I just came to ask you what's taking so long? I mean... You did promise Sayaka you would help her out. Plus... you're aware of the reward if a class trial is cleared, right? You found the note I left for you correct?" Monokuma asks F/N, who fails to respond to him.

"...."

"Of course you do. But you probably don't know about another thing regarding the other floors, do you?" Monokuma asks him.

"What are you talking about?" F/N asks

"I mean... each floor is very important. They each hold many secrets. Some may even lead to your escape! Now ain't that-!"

"Leave." F/N commands him, cutting off monokuma in the process.

"Huh...?"

"I know what you're doing. You just want me to have more reasons to go through with this, right? What other reason would you have to give me such info other than to cause a murder? You're probably just lying about all that anyways." F/N concludes.

"That may be true. But, the only way to truly know whether you're right or wrong is to find out for yourself. So... do whatever you think you should, F/N. Don't even consider me when making that final decision." Monokuma would advise him as he slowly walked out of the room in silence, as F/N watched him go.

"...."

"The truth...." F/N mutters to himself. "If he is being truthful... then this could be one step closer to escaping. It would benefit everyone...."

"But if it doesn't... then I would have a lot of explaining to do." He adds as he stands up and picks the knife off of the ground. "Either way... I'd just be a monster if I helped Sayaka go through with this..." He realizes as he sighs.

"Well... what else is new?"

...

...

...

...

*Ding Dong Dong Ding*

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!"

"It's morning... Ah, that reminds me. I'm supposed to head over to the dining hall right about now." Makoto says to himself as he stands up from the bed he was sleeping on and walks out of the door. "I'd better get going before Taka comes to lecture me..." The boy mutters before quickly making his way to the dining hall.

"Hello, Makoto, and good morning! Can you believe it? I was the very first one here this morning!" Ishimaru would say to the boy as he walked into the somewhat empty dining hall.

"Well... I wouldn't say it's that hard to believe." Makoto responds as he takes a seat next to chihiro.

"Ehehe...good morning." Chihiro would say to Makoto as she waved at him.