Chapter Five

3rd Person POV

After what had occured back at the library, everyone had decided to go their own separate ways for the rest of the day. And that decision lead to F/N going back to his room with Chihiro following him the whole way there.

"Hey Chihiro..." F/N begins has he takes a seat on his rooms chair.

"Are you feeling better now? After what Byakuya had said to you I mean." He asks the girl who nods in assurance.

"Uh, yeah. I'm doing better. Thanks." Chihiro says as she smiles at F/N

"That's good to hear..." F/N would say as an awkward silence befell the room.

"S-So... how's it going with that laptop?" F/N asks Chihiro

"Oh. Well, I got it working, but all of the files are heavily encrypted. But if they're kept so secure, they must be important. That's my reasoning at least. So I'll try my best to find out what's on it." Chihiro explains to him.

"I'm pretty sure that you'll do it. But... now I'm even more curious as to what's on it..." F/N admits

"I hope I can do it before monokuma finds out." Chihiro mutters

"You'll be fine. Anyways, since you're here... just do whatever you want I guess" F/N tells her as he spins around in his chair to face his desk and starts messing around with something on it.

"Um, what are you doing, F/N?" Chihiro would ask him as she walked over and peeked over his shoulder to see he was stretching some kind of handmade bracelet around.

"What's that?" Chihiro asks him.

"Hm? Oh, this?" F/N would ask as he stopped messing with the bracelet. "It's something I made the other day because I was bored, they're just some dumb old bracelets." He would explained as he opened his drawer to show he had a few more of these things.

"Oh! Are they like friendship bracelets?" Chihiro asks him with an excited expression in her eyes.

"If that's what you wanna call them, go ahead. But aren't the purpose of friendship bracelets to be shared with friends?" F/N asks Chihiro as he stands up from his chair.

"Then, if it's alright with you, could I borrow one?" Chihiro would ask him with a nervous tone in her voice.

"Why do you want something like that?" F/N asks her

"Well, it's like you said. These bracelets are supposed to be shared with friends. And, I think we're friends. I-I mean, if you don't mind at least." Chihiro would explain to him.

"...ugh." F/N would groan. "Take it if you want, it's not my problem." He says, to which Chihiro's expression brightens as she grabs two of the bracelets and puts one on her wrist.

Afterwards, she would take the other one she had and grabbed F/N's wrist before wrapping the bracelet around it.

"See? Now we match." Chihiro would say with a smile on her face.

As she said this, F/N would bring his wrist up to eye level and stare at it in silence.

"Well... It was nice to have you over, but you should get going now. You have to finish up with the laptop!" F/N says as he pushes chihiro towards the door

"Ah, okay. See you later F/N." Chihiro says as she leaves with a smile still present on her face

As soon as he was alone, F/N would sigh to himself

"What a drag..." He mutters as he looks back down at the bracelet.

"...whatever. I guess this is fine enough." He mutters as he buries his face into his scarf.