Chapter Six

3rd Person POV

*Ding dong, bing bong*

"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!"

"Wha... What is...?" F/N mutters as his blood runs cold. He stared at Chihiro's lifeless, strung up body with a blank expression.

Before anybody can say another word... Makoto falls on his bottom and screams at the top of his lungs at the gruesome sight of yet another dead friend.

"This is quite strange." Byakuya begins "Not to mention the writing on the wall." He says pointing to the writing on the wall that reads "Bloodlust"

"Such a brutal way to murder a person... No, this is beyond brutal. Don't you agree, Makoto?" Byakuya asks as he turns to the luckster with a pondering expression.

"Of course it's brutal. Someone has been killed!" Makoto answers back with a horrified look on his face as he manages to pull himself back up on his still shaking legs.

"That's not what I meant. This murder is too bizarre to be committed by a run of the mill amateur. The way I see it, the person who did this seems to have only done it for fun. You get what I'm saying, right F/N." Byakuya asks.

F/N doesn't respond to him, he just stares at a random wall that isn't in the direction of chihiro with a blank expression on his face.

"Hey, I heard screaming! Did something-?" Ishimaru had walked into the room to see what all the commotion was about, only to lay eyes on Chihiro's lifeless body, causing him to scream as well.

"Enough with the yelling already." Byakuya says with an annoyed tone. "Why don't you make yourself useful and get the others? We need to investigate as soon as possible." He orders Ishimaru, who silently nods head and rushes out of the room to gather everyone else.

***

***

"Chihiro!" Hina shouts as everyone else enters the locker rooms "Is she really..." She trails off, unable to finish her sentence

"Chihiro is dead." F/N tells her.

"Damn it! I wasn't able to protect her." Sakura says to herself with a furious look on her face.

"So there's another victim..." Kyoko mutters quietly.

"Which means we are now in the same position once again." Celeste says

"Fuck, man... What the fuck IS this!?" Mondo exclaims as he stares at Chihiro's body with a shocked expression.

"It's a dream... This is a dream! It's all just a dream! In fact, I haven't even been born yet! I don't have any memory of ever being alive! Ugyaaaah!" Hifumi says

"Shut up." Celeste tells him

Everyone was in complete shock at the situation, no matter how they looked at it, this was an utter nightmare.

Nobody there could say they hated Chihiro, he was kind to everyone and never wanted anything in return.

But despite this, he died. Just like the others, he's dead and will never come back.

Nearly everyone had trouble accepting this fact, they couldn't accept that someone they spoke to and laughed with just yesterday was dead.

And as though he was completely oblivious to their troubles, someone spoke and garnered the attention of everyone.

"...let.... again..." F/N mutters under his breath as he stares at the floor, beads of sweat rolling down his face.

"F-F/N...?" Aoi looked over to him with a worried expression.