Chapter Thirteen

3rd Person POV

"W-Why… is this happening?" Makoto asks everyone with a pained expression on his face as he stares down towards Yasuhiro's body. He never received an answer to his question, as everyone present either couldn't bring themselves to speak or simply didn't want to.

Makoto sighs as he looks around the room, he then notices toko lying on the floor and becomes immediately panicked, assuming the worst has happened.

"T-Toko!? Don't tell me...! Toko, too!?" Makoto frantically asks everyone.

"Relax. She just passed out when she saw the blood." Junko reassures him.

"The blood...?" Makoto mutters.

"Oh, that's right. When Toko is... Toko... she suffers from serious Hemophobia." F/N recalls as he crouches down beside the girl.

"We've tried everything to get her to wake up, but no luck. Just leave her be for now." Byakuya mentions

"Well, alright." F/N sighs as he stands back up and takes notice of something.

"Hm?" F/N walks over to what he found.

"What is it?" Makoto asks him

"Look. It's another hammer. Justice Hammer 4, and it's even bigger than the other hammers." F/N points out as he picks the hammer up.

"Does that mean that the "suspicious individual" is responsible for killing Hiro, too...!?" Makoto asks everyone.

"But... why is it Justice Hammer 4?" Junko asks the others

"Huh? What do you mean?" Makoto wonders

"Celeste was attacked with Justice Hammer 1, then Hifumi was hit with Justice Hammer 2. But this time it was Justice Hammer 4. What happened to number 3?" Sakura asks

"Ah-!"

"...What's the matter?" Byakuya asks Makoto

"W-Well, when you mentioned Justice Hammer 3, you just reminded me..." Makoto mutters as he looks down.

"Out with it. Do you know something?" Byakuya presses Makoto for information

"Hiro is not the only one that's been killed. Hifumi... he's dead, too." F/N tells them

"Wh-!? Hifumi has been killed to!?" Sakura exclaims with a shocked expression.

"Yeah..."

"Which is why you came to get us... Then we'd better go check it out." Byakuya says

"Of course! Come on!" Makoto says as the five students rush out of the physics lab. But as soon as they were out of the physics lab...

"Ah-!" Celeste was standing there, seemingly waiting for the five of them.

"Celeste, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be waiting in the nurse's office?" F/N asks her.

"S-Something has… come up." Celeste says with a panicked look on her face.

"Yeah, I heard. Hifumi is dead, right?" Byakuya tells her.

"Well… that is not all. It is... gone." Celeste tells them all.

"Huh? What's gone?" F/N asks

"It has disappeared..." Celeste mutters

"Disappeared...?" Junko questions her.

"Hifumi's body has disappeared!" Celeste says to everyone

"What...?" Makoto mutters.

"What are you talking about? It's disappeared? Don't be ridiculous." Byakuya scoffs, but Celeste was silent as she looked him in the eye, her face as serious as it's ever been before.