Chapter 79: Lullaby

---

At the Hero Public Safety Commission building, one rushes through the hallway towards their president's office.

"Ma'am! We have a situation here!"

"What is it?" The president looks at them.

"The League of Villains releases another High-End Nomus at Musutafu. Endeavor and the others are still on Nabu Island?"

Before the president could answer, the news on the television caught their attention, it's showing about Nomus attacking someone in the Musutafu.

"That's Tomioka.." The president uttered. She then notices Y/n's appearance.

They were suddenly interrupted by a call from Hawks.

"President, alert every hero at the Musutafu to start evacuating everyone! It's an emergency! Tomioka Y/n has lost control of his Demon Quirk after fighting an Uppermoon! 

We're on our way to his location, Eraserhead is going to get him under control."

"Understood. We'll also send some back up."

---

Aizawa and Hawks' aircraft landed and saw the massive destruction resulted from Y/n's fight with the Nomus.

"I'll go look for him in the sky." Hawks said before he flies up to the air.

"Alright."

"We'll go look too." The other heroes said before they split.

As the Erasure hero begins to look for his student and he's holding Y/n's nichirin blade, Aizawa heard the familiar screech from the distance and immediately headed there.

Once he arrived, Aizawa saw Y/n moves forward to attack Inko and Mitsuki. 

"Y/N DON'T!!!" 

Aizawa jumps on behind of Y/n and uses Y/n's nichirin blade with the scabbard as a muzzle in order the restrain him.

"Y/n!! Stop it!! Stop it!! You're not one of those man-eating demons Y/n!!!" Aizawa yells at him as both fell to the ground. Y/n reaches for the two women.

"Stop it! You have to tough it out, Y/n!! You're not a man-eating demon!!!"

"GUAAAAHH!!!" Y/n tries to fight his father figure off, lashes out and scratching him on the face to try to escape. 

"GAAHH!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry I wasn't there Y/n! I'm here now!"

Aizawa activates his Erasure Quirk to try to erase Y/n's Quirk but nothing happened. 

'Damn it! His Quirk is resisting my Erasure! There's nothing else I could do anymore!'

"Hurry and get as far away from here! I'll hold him off!" Aizawa tells the women to ran. They hesistated at first, concerned about their sons' friend before they fled.

"Y/n! I'm here now! Calm yourself!"

The erasure hero then looks at Y/n, realizing how he must've suffered when he was fighting the Uppermoon one and was forced to use his Quirk. He then notice something on Y/n's neck. It's not a mark, but a spider lily carved skin.

"GRAAAHHHH!!!"

"I'm sorry! I left you all alone! I know it must've hurt! You were always suffering! It's alright now!