The Kraken

Finishing a raid the crew returns to their ship with goods they stole, leaving behind a bloody and burning ship. Watching the crew as they go through the treasures Edward retreats back into the now empty Captains Cabin, the only sound that echoes through the room is the thumping of his heavy black boots. Walking to the desk he traces his hand along the edge turning to where the library was he gets a flash back to the first time they meet as he looks over at the bed. Seeing himself sitting and watching him he feels tears start to stream down his cold face, looking away he wipes the tears gripping his fist once more frustrated. "You hurt me like no one else had done before.. I regret everything we shared!!" he shouts loudly making another echo through the room. Starting to sob he arches over the desk putting his head in his arms gripping the sides of them tightly.

"Edward?" hearing a gentle call he pulls himself together standing up, facing Izzy standing near the open door. "What Izzy." he says in a harsh tone wiping his eyes "I-I'm worried-" he snaps at him "Don't fucking worry about me, I'm fine" Izzy sighs closing the door walking into the room. "Edward, I've seen you at your worst and at your best, I hate to admit it but he made you happy. You have to acknowledge that he is gone, you can't keep this up it's pathetic-" suddenly Edward shouts. "You watch your fucking mouth, I knew I shouldn't have trusted that prissy little rich bitch.." he grips his fist breathing heavier. "If we get fucked because of some emotionally driven mess you decide to make up, I will fucking end you" he says to close to his face, stepping back a bit, leaving before he could reply. 

Meanwhile, after leaving early hours of the morning the revenge crew set forth to the Republic of Pirate hoping to obtain a ship. "How in the hell do you expect us to get a ship? We have nothing to trade for" says Olu looking over at him. "We'll find a way, besides we have a last resort, we could always just take one" Olu widens his eyes a bit "Oh boy.." he mutters under his breath. 

After arriving they parade around finding ways of getting things to barter among the crowd. "Look Captain I don't know what else to do, we barely gotten anything, or at least anything that's useful" he says holding an old sack with something in it. "Look, we have to stay positive who know's what people want" he says looking at them "Now common we have a lot of work ahead of us" walking through the group.

While bargaining around and trading items they've acquired they pot into a saloon for a break from the beaming sun. While gathering their next move Stede over hears a familiar name at a table a few steps away from the bar. "Black Beard has gotten way more ruthless than he was before.."says one man "Yeah I've heard I wouldn't want to go near him, not like anyone wanted to before" says the other as they both laugh clinking their glasses. "Oh my.." Stede says under his breath looking at his hands worried "Captain common!" shout's Olu hitting his arm following the rest of the crew quickly out the bar. "Where are we going?" Olu hushes him dipping behind a barrel along with the rest of the crew behind others "See that ship? we had Pete scout it for almost an hour and no one has come for it, we think it's abandoned" he smiles a bit.  "I-I honestly doubt a ship on this island would be abandoned-" Olu rolls his eyes "Who cares, even if it isn't we can still get away with it besides it's in an area no one really hangs around" Stede stares for a bit with a nod "Alright then, let's do it"

After some time, the revenge crew triumph and set sail enjoying their newly obtained ship. At that very moment, Black Beard and his crew arrive at the Republic of Pirates drawn by the rumor of a pirate that looks suspiciously similar to Stede Bonnet..

To Be Continued...