Stuck in a Rut

As the day goes by neither ship has moved, nor has any crew. Everyone sits quietly watching the others boats waiting for someone to make a move. Sitting in the cabin, Ed has already calmed down and has been trying to come up with a plan "Do we go to them? What if they are armed?" he mutters multiple scenarios under his breath frustrated. Flipping over the desk he breathes heavy, combing back his hair "Edward calm the fuck down, I don't understand why you're so frustrated with this" says Izzy walking in. Turning to him Ed glares not responding "I say we take a small boat over to the ship and go from there" he suggests seeing Ed nod no. "Why are you always so god damn difficult Edward! Just because he messed with your fucking head doesn't make any differenc-" suddenly he get's back handed. Rubbing his jaw a bit Izzy glares "You better fucking do something before I do" he says in anger leaving the room, slamming the door behind him. 

Meanwhile, the revenge crew sits not really knowing what to do while Stede watches from inside his cabin. "I'd rather them raid the ship by now than sit and watch.. I wonder what they're doing.. what they're planning" he mutters under his breath.  As the day turns to night both ships are clearly staying put the separate crews retreat into slumber. Awake like previous nights Stede contemplates a plan hes been thinking of since the morning "I'm going to risk it.. I have to" he says reassuring himself. 

Waiting for his own crew to fall asleep he spies over at the other ship seeing no one on the deck and no movement "I think this is it.." he makes his way out onto the deck looking over at his crew asleep soundly he smiles. Making sure his sword stays on his side he lowers a row boat hopping in "Time to make thing's right" he says as he starts to row to the other ship.

To Be Continued..