Torn Apart

For the remainder of the day Ed sits in the cabin away from everyone wanting to be alone. Reminiscing about all the moments that brought him and Stede closer, only to be torn apart once again.  Meanwhile Stede is doing the same, standing on the opposite end of the ship he sighs wiping away the few of many tears that he has shed trying to get Ed off his mind but he floods his brain no matter what he does. 

Knowing what he is doing Izzy saunters into the Cabin knocking as he walks through the door. "Edward? Everything alright?" he steps into the room seeing him sitting on the bed, his knees to his chest staring out the window. "Oh Ed.." he says walking over, pulling a chair sitting beside the bed cautiously he puts his hand on his arm. Ed looks over at him "This is more painful than when we actually left.. I.. I don't know what to do Izzy" he says in the most painful tone looking over at him his eyes glossy with tears.  Looking at him with sincere concern Izzy scoots closer "You'll be alright.. I'm here like I always have been" Ed nods with a small smile sitting on the edge of the bed, pulling him close giving him a tight hug his arms wrapping around his waist snug making Izzy fluster a bit with a smile. 

Holding him Ed buries his face into his shoulder gripping his shirt a bit saying in a muffle "I haven't held you like this in a while.." Izzy nods closing his eyes. "I forgot how safe I felt.. how vulnerable I could be with you.."  he says pulling away keeping his hands on his waist. Flustered a bit he nods looking to the side "It's good to be in your arms again" they share a smile.

As night falls, Stede walks into the cabin with a question about sleeping arrangements. "Ed? I-I have a question" he looks around seeing no one, confused. Suddenly Izzy comes out of where the library used to be "What are you doing in here Bonnet" he says crossing his arms. "Oh I-I just wanted to ask Ed about sleeping arrangements-" he interrupts "He doesn't want you in here, he suggested you sleep on the deck with the others, he thought it'd be a bit inappropriate considering the situation for you to sleep in such an intimate room together" Stede stares not knowing how to respond. Clearing his throat he nods "A-Alright well.. good night then" he leaves still a bit shocked at how quick Ed became heartless. Smiling as he leaves he turns his attention to Ed coming back inside obviously he passed Stede without a word. "What did he want?" he asks looking at Izzy "Oh some stupid question about where he'd sleep" Ed laughs a bit "Glad you took care of it" he walks up to him taking him by his waist with a smile. "We should probably head to bed" Izzy nods looking him in his eyes thinking 'He's mine again'

To Be Continued...