Two People One Heart

Realizing what he did Izzy starts to shake "F-Fuck what did I do!? Ed!!" he jumps to the same boat ignoring Stede looking down at him as his eyes well up with tears. Stede stands up combing back his hair "W-We should get back to the ship, he needs medical aid" Izzy nods tying the other dingy to the boat they are on starting to row. 

Reaching the ship they both help Ed onto the ship and into the cabin "What the fuck Izzy.. god damn" he says in a groan lying on the bed. Standing beside Stede he stares "I-I'm sorry Ed I-" he stops seeing him close his eyes, passing out. "He'll be okay I'll go and get Ivan to get the bullet out" says Izzy watching Ed sleep. Sitting down Stede groans a bit watching Izzy leave and come back in with Ivan "Don't ask what happened just do what I asked" he says a bit harsh "You didn't ask you demanded" say's Ivan getting smacked in the back of his head. 

Standing beside Stede Izzy leans on the back of the chair with a heavy sigh rubbing his temples "I'm a fucking idiot.. there was no reason for that" he bangs his fist lightly on the back of the chair. "It was just in the leg Izzy, he'll be fine he's been shot before he just passed out because of shock" Izzy nods.  After Ivan gets the bullet out he wraps the injured area and takes his leave shutting the door leaving the trio alone in the quiet room. They both stare watching him breath, his chest moving up and down in a steady pattern "You care a lot more than you show Izzy" says Stede looking up at him. Keeping his eyes on Ed he nods "Only towards him though.. no one else.." crossing his arms Izzy sighs with a small smile "He has my heart in full" Stede smiles "Yeah.. he's a keeper of hearts alright.. I don't think he sees it sometimes" Izzy nods. "I..I wanted to apologize for going all stir crazy.. my jealousy took over" Stede pats his arm "No need to apologize, you had the right to be" Izzy smiles  bit.  Pulling up a chair sitting in front of him Izzy looks at Stede, not saying a word he just stares with a small smile "I-Izzy you're kind of freaking me out, you never smile like that" he says with a nervous laugh.  "I now see why he was drawn to you.."Stede flusters a bit "You're kind and caring, he needed someone to be vulnerable around with no judgment, without feeling tense.. I see why our relationship didn't work.. " he puts a hand on top of Stede's "You're good for him.. don't ever doubt that" Stede nods with a small smile "Thank you Izzy" he nods. 

Sitting for a moment Izzy looks at his hand on top of Stede's, shaking his head a bit he takes his hand away, flustered at what came to mind. Getting up he walks closer to the bed looking down at Ed thinking to himself 'Why in the hell did I think about that.. with him of all people' he says as he watches Ed trying to keep himself distracted. "Everything alright Izzy?" he nods not looking at him thinking 'I couldn't.. I shouldn't.. I probably won't..' he looks over his shoulder smiling a bit at Stede 'I might..'

To Be Continued...