Push and Pull

Rubbing his back Ed sighs "Common mate, this is embarrassing" he says feeling a bit awkward. Pulling away Izzy nods "Y-You're right" he wipes his eyes, clearing his throat staring at the floor for a moment. "Izzy" he catches his attention "This is your time to get everything out-" suddenly Izzy interrupts "You've hurt me deeper than you can ever fucking imagine.. getting stabbed is a better feeling than the deep, agonizing pain I have suffered through the years" Ed widens his eyes stunned. Standing up Izzy looks down at him "Yet I have stayed by your side through thick and thin and I get dirt kicked in my fucking face even after all the shit I have done for you. I-I am angry I am pissed but over all I am just hurt that you didn't even fucking care..." he says feeling his eyes well up with tears once more. Taking a breath Izzy lets his fist go "Ever since the night we kissed my feelings for you haven't gone away.. no matter how hard I try to push those feeling's down they always find their fucking way back to the top. It's hard keeping that strong of an emotion down but I did it because it 'Annoyed' you or 'it wasn't worth your time' but now all of the sudden thanks to fucking Bonnet it's relevant. Well I'm not even going to fucking try because it's just going to be fucking useless!!" he shouts breathing heavy again as tears stream down his face, staring down at Ed. Looking back at him Ed sighs with a small nod "Maybe you're right" Izzy looks at him confused "W-What?" Ed stands up "Maybe it is all irrelevant, maybe I don't fucking care. If you want that to be the truth then you can get the fuck out" looking at him stunned Izzy stays quiet. 

Taking a step or two Ed limps a bit "Agh" forgetting he was shot in the leg, feeling Izzy catch him a bit by his arm. "Ed don't make me leave, I-I want to talk about this" Ed brushes his arm off sitting back down without a word. Izzy stays standing turning to him "Do you remember how it was? Back when it was just me.. and you" he says walking closer putting a hand on his flustering a bit as he holds it "Yeah.. I do.." he hears Ed say. With a small smile Izzy widens his eyes "R-Really?" catching his glance Ed nods "Who could I forget?" he laughs scooting over as Izzy join's beside him. Holding his hand tighter Ed looks over at him "I remember our early mornings, when we'd sneak out onto the deck and watch the sunrise.. it seems very cheesy now though" they both laugh a bit. "Yeah.." Izzy says continuing "I remember sneaking off to drink behind the captain's back" Ed nods "We weren't good at hiding it though" Izzy nods with a big smile. 

"Damn those were the good days.." Izzy nods letting his hand go "Why did you have to end it Edward?.. it was so abrupt, it was so heartless especially coming from you" he glances over. "You're over reacting it wasn't that bad-" Izzy suddenly shouts "Wasn't that bad?! You fucking lied to me! You didn't even talk to me about it, I thought you cared about me.. but you stabbed me in the back.." he says with a quiver in his voice as tears start to stream down his face again. 

Crossing his arms Ed doesn't bother looking at him knowing he was right. Staring at him Izzy sighs "Ed.." flustering a bit Ed looks up a bit at Izzy who is now sitting on his lap facing him "I can forget about all that.. if you can remember our.. private times" he says with a smirk putting his hands to his chest. Turning red Ed pushes him off "Don't fucking touch me, get the HELL out!" he shouts with wide eyes. Izzy smirks standing up and fixing his vest knowing his plan is working perfectly, he leaves shutting the door.

To Be Continued...