Memories

In the early morning, Ed is out on the deck alone watching the sun rise over the horizon. Sighing he fidgets with his hands a bit reminiscing. Looking out he watches each memory play like a movie projector against the sky, feeling cold tears form in his eyes as a few trail down his face. Shaking those away he wipes his eyes startled by a sudden voice he turns seeing Lucius "Oh it's you again" he says irritated. "You still love him don't you?" Ed doesn't respond crossing his arms "I'll take that as a yes, it's nothing to be ashamed of Ed.. he made you feel warm, he broke the stone wall it's okay, I don't think anyone has told you that" he says walking over beside him leaning on the railing looking out. Turning back around to do the same Ed sighs "Look.. I don't need you on top of all the thoughts I've been having.." Lucius shrugs "I'm just here.. and besides I wanted to tell you that their ship isn't too far ahead.. another day or two and your paths should meet" Ed perks up looking over at him. Looking back him Lucius smiles a bit "I knew that'd make you happy" suddenly Ed hears Izzy shout catching his attention making Lucius disappear "Captain!" looking at him as he walks up Ed stares. "Were coming up on a ship, it's your word" keeping his cool Ed thinks 'But he said- Never mind that what if it's his ship? we made a plan but do I really want to go through with it?' shaking his head a bit Ed hears his name. "Edward? Are you alright?" he nods "Yes I'm fine, let's see what we're dealing with" he fixes his jacket walking past Izzy. 

Looking out with a telescope he widens his eye saying under his breath 'I-It's him I-' Izzy notices his off behavior "Look Edward, we don't have to-" he snaps at him "Shut up, just shut up" he says handing him the telescope "I need to think" he says walking away. Taking some time in the cabin he paces, many thoughts rushing in and out of his head 'He hurt me so fucking deep, it's time for pay back' ... 'I need an explanation I can't just off him without getting one' he suddenly stops getting overwhelmed gripping his hair as a sea of tears stream down his face, making the charcoal run like mascara. 

Looking out Stede panics "O-Oh my god" he rushes down to the deck "Guys!! Look!!!" he shouts as the whole crew looks over at what once was their ship, the revenge sitting idle. "I-I did't think it'd be so soon" says Olu a bit worried "What do we do Captain?" he asks looking over at a worried and anxious Stede. "Captain, it's going to be okay they seem to just be sitting there.. maybe we drop anchor and wait it out?" Stede nods "I-I don't think I'm ready for this.." he says nervous, looking back at the ship. 

To Be Continued..