Deja Vu

Looking down at the deep crimson liquid ooze from the wound he created Ed widens his eyes realizing what he had just done. Taking the sword carefully from his torso Ed holds his limp body in his arms as the blood continues to ooze. "I-I-" are the only words he utters out picking him up gently, rushing into the captains cabin leaving Izzy confused who watches the whole ordeal.

Mirroring the first time he showed care for Stede, Ed this time, stands a bit away with his arms crossed in the darkened room. Watching Stede's breathing become shallow while he lies in the bed illuminated by the open blinds he sighs as tears stream down his emotionless face.  "You used to care about me like this.." he hears a voice turning to see Izzy leaning against a wall with his arms crossed. "Not now Izzy.. just leave us alone.." he says turning his attention back to Stede watching his chest rise and fall gently. "You know I'm right you just don't like to admit it" he says walking up to him as he turns around looking a bit down at him. "We had something so great, before this prissy ass came around.. what happened.." he says as his face turns from anger into sadness. Ed rolls his eyes "No we didn't-" Izzy suddenly shouts "I fucking trusted you with my emotions, I was vulnerable around you. You saw a side of me no one has ever since, not even my own mother and you just act like it was fucking nothing!?!" he says as his eyes well up with tears. Stepping away Ed ignores him taking a seat at the side of the bed putting a gentle hand on top of Stede's, this time he doesn't wake up like before. Staring at the two Izzy grips his fist "I still fucking love you Edward.. I don't know how you couldn't see that" he storms out slamming the door.

As he sits Ed thinks about what he said and sighs, getting up he leaves the cabin walking past Ivan and Fang "Watch the door" he says pointing back with his thumb as he continues to walk. "Izzy?" he asks aloud as he heads down into the bottom half of the ship, walking around a corner he hears faint cries coming from behind some crates.  Walking around he sighs seeing Izzy leaning against one of them, his head in his hands "Oh Izzy.." he says walking up to him, suddenly getting hugged tightly.

To Be Continued...