𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅

Denise's P

Denise's P.o.v:

          I opened my eyes slowly, the heaviness of the sunlight pressing on my cheek. Immediately after I woke up in my mansion room, a high fever spread through my body and immobilized me. The night has been tough and I didn't really get any sleep. Yoongi would occasionally help me walk to the window to get some fresh air or channel his power through my veins when the shivering made me feel as if I fell into a frozen river. But the pillow was replacing his chest this morning and I sat up while frowning. I rubbed my eyes and tried not to take into consideration the migraine that dug its claws deeply into my head. I took a deep breath and threw my legs over the edge of the mattress. I felt a bit weak, but I couldn't stay in bed all day long. I had to start moving around. Eat. I also had to eat something. I was starving.
          I looked at the empty places on my bed and an image of a pale Denise trembling on Yoongi's chest appeared in front of my eyes. He was holding his hand above her, intertwining his warm power with her flowing blood. She was happy, even though she couldn't show it. But he knew. He knew very well that she was happy.
          I smiled and closed the door behind me. I embraced myself when the coldness of the corridor welcomed me. The wooden tiles which were covering the floor felt colder than ice this morning when my bare feet pressed against them. I should have headed towards the kitchen and find something to fill my empty stomach with. But something else distracted me. From the end of the corridor, Yoongi's voice vibrated, rushed down the wooden floor and concrete walls, reaching all the way to my ears. I let go of the thought of food and headed towards the last room on the corridor, my curiosity leading me towards him. Was he alone? Or was he with someone? With my arms still wrapped around myself, I took small steps towards the end of the corridor. I felt dizzy from time to time, but tried to carry on. I passed by three rooms and I still had two more to reach the last one. In the darkness of the corridor, the door was opened ajar, leaving space for the weak candle light to intertwine with the dark. As I approached the room, the words got clearer and clearer. I realized that he was talking to someone and decided to stop in the hall. Maybe I was nosy, but something in his tone told me that he was angry.

Yoongi: *hatred seemed to mix with his words* I thought we've made things clear. You don't belong here!

          Who was he talking to? One of his brothers? I tilted my head and pondered whether I should step inside or not. Maybe it was better if I simply just left. I turned around, but someone's groan made me stop and turn back towards the slightly open door. A woman's groan. Could it be one of the maids? I peered through the crack and suppressed a 'what the fuck' when I saw Foxy whimpering in the dim light. Her ginger hair looked golden in the candle light and her smooth skin had small particles of glitter which served as freckles. Fairy freckles.

Foxy: But Yoongi... Our story! *she grabbed his arm*
Yoongi: Our story has ended! *he jerked his arm from her hold* A long time ago. I thought I made it clear.

          He hurried towards the door while sighing angrily and a wave of panic swept over me. What do I do? He can't see me. I was eavesdropping. I didn't want him to get even more mad, so I stepped inside the room next to the one Yoongi has just stepped out of. I held my breath as he passed by, a flame playing angrily in his palm as he walked down the hall with heavy steps. I counted to three and peered through the slightly open door. He didn't reach the end of the corridor yet. Foxy's scream followed by the deafening sound of something breaking made me jump in fear and I covered my mouth before any sound could reveal my position in this house. Angry steps and Foxy threw something into the wall again. This time the object smashed into the concrete wall, right in parallel with my head. The object broke and the pieces fell on the floor with heavy thuds. If the wall didn't block the hit, I would have been dead.