𝚇

Aria's P

Aria's P.o.v:

          The thick material was covering the garden, trapping us in an eternal darkness. These people were really taking their vampire roles pretty seriously. I lost Vale's track a while ago, but I was sure that she should be fine.

Jungkook: I missed spending time with you. Last time you were sleepy.
Aria: Yeah... I mean. I missed talking to you too. But, please tell me if something bothers you. You seem kind of absent.
Jungkook: No... I was, I was just thinking.
Aria: About?
Jungkook: Aria, *he took my hand in his* please, whatever happens, please promise that you are going to seek my help. I can protect you from anything. Just tell me when you feel like something is wrong.
Aria: Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself, but what about you?
Jungkook: About... me? I'm fine, don't worry.
Aria: Jungkook... I feel that there might be something that I can help with, maybe fixing a problem...
Vale: *her voice broke through the silence that was surrounding us and she came running towards our direction* Denise is missing!
Aria: What? *I stood up worried*
Taehyung: Yoongi too.
Jungkook: Maybe they are together.
Vale: They aren't.
Aria: Let's clear things up! Denise is missing... Have you checked her room?
Vale: Yes. And Yoongi's room too. They are both missing. Foxy is looking through the mansion, but we're pretty sure that they aren't anywhere around.
Aria: What should we do now?
Jungkook: We should call Magnus to track them.
Aria: Who?
Taehyung: A warlock. The most powerful, actually. He's centuries old. But do you think that it might be a good idea?
Foxy: Yes! *she spoke and made me flinch* He said that he is going to be here in 10 minutes.
Vale: Can you please stop showing up out of the blue and scaring the hell out of me?
Foxy: I'm sorry! I'm going to attach a bell or something.
Jungkook: But why in 10 minutes? He can be here within seconds.
Foxy: *she rolled her eyes* He said that Alec came over.
Aria: Who's Alec?
Foxy: His boyfriend...
Aria: And what do we do?
Jungkook: Wait for Magnus to finish his date.
Foxy: Indeed.
Vale: I'm not waiting 10 fucking minutes for, whoever this Magnus is, to kiss and cuddle with his boyfriend. *her anxiety and stress were battling* We should try to do something.
Taehyung: *he placed his hands on her shoulders* Calm down Vale. If she is with Yoongi, she's safe.
Vale: And what if she's not with him?
Taehyung: Let's not overthink this.
Vale: She's my bestfriend. How can you tell me not to worry about her?
Taehyung: *he gulped* Just try to calm down, okay?
Vale: *after 9 minutes and 34 seconds of walking from left to right and moving her weight from one leg to the other, she sighed frustrated* Where is the warlock? I'm losing my patience... Denise might really be in danger.
???: I'm here sweetie! Sorry for the delay.

          A man appeared in front of us, making my heart stop beating for a moment. I don't react well to jumpscares. Despite his sudden appearance, he smiled sweetly. He looked so stylish with his hair arranged in a fancy manner. His beauty was centuries old and beyond imagination. The silver rings he had placed on his fingers were contrasting with his sun kissed skin. He was also wearing a beautiful bracelet that was connected to one of the rings. His nails were painted with black nail polish and the make-up that was carefully placed around his eyes made him look like a movie character.