I N T R O

*'¯'*

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* ᯽ *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

• gore, blood, body injuries, murder

• graphic violence

• explicit 21+ scenes

• language

• LGBT characters

○ Reader discretion is advised ○

• ~ • ~ • ~ •
          When the past is calling for your help, would you answer? Would you face your fate and accept it?

          "Red Lips Always Lie" tells the story of three girls who were snatched from the present and tossed back into the past. Did they answer the call of the past? Read and find out. Did they accept their fates? Well, that remains to be seen.

          Long, sharp nails screeching dreadfully along the walls. Footsteps resounding in the dead of night. Cries accompanying the howling of the wolves. They run. They lurk in the shadows. They are creeping from behind. Humans must be extremely careful. Monsters wait after every corner. Danger is something you breathe like oxygen and holding your breath isn't enough to save you from this world. A world of creatures. Vampires, wolves, fairies, mermaids. Denise, Vale and Aria get to deal with events they could only dream about as children. What a sick twist of fate...

         They aren't alone. There is someone who holds the ladder for them. There is someone who catches them when they fall. Holding them together, the greatest warlock, also known as Magnus Bane, manages to help them in a way no one could. But he hides a secret... and, oh, what a dark secret he hides...

          Lee Denise is a woman who knows what she wants and when she wants something, she gets it right away. Selfless, she is most of the time putting her life in danger to keep her loved ones safe. She is loving and kind, but her cold side shows whenever she feels unwelcome.

          Kang Vale seems childish at first, but in reality she is pretty mature. Her feelings can never be guessed, especially when she switches from one mood to the other. Sad or happy, people love her and she knows how to keep someone near. Her appearance makes her look like a princess, but in reality she is as tough as a warrior.

          Jeon Aria is someone who keeps her distance. She is sometimes too impulsive. She gets hurt easily, both physically and mentally. A complicated person that is given the chance to find her true self. She has learned that people are rude and don't deserve her attention, but her ego doesn't let her take a step back and rest.

          Are you ready to read this book? Are you ready to jump in, hand in hand, with the characters? Jump into the deepest oceans of thoughts, revelations and secrets. I must warn you. The depths sing for those who hear. Jump, my darling, dive deep into the sweet melody, but not too deep or else you'll drown...