𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸

All three of us walked in the middle of the ballroom

          All three of us walked in the middle of the ballroom. I stretched my arms and smiled. I missed being able to dance. Ever since we arrived here my muscles were tense and after all that happened, I needed something to calm down. I also needed to talk with a lot of people in order to understand what was going on, but for now dance. Dance is the best healer. "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." Well, my bag is full of lemons right now and it would be great if I get rid of a few.
          I saw the girls smile at each other and, honestly, despite the lame situation, I liked being here. For whatever reason I didn't feel as threatened as I felt on the first day we arrived. I didn't feel as scared and confused. It felt like being part of a movie crew of actors and, to be honest, I was curious about what was going to happen in the next shot. Not too excited about my life being put in danger again though. Moving back to the dance, we like to make up our own choreographies for fun and practice in our free time. We usually show off at parties or, when we occasionally meet our best friend since highschool, Mark Tuan, in the club.
          I knew how indecent the dance might have seemed to them, but honestly I didn't give a single damn. I didn't try to censor any of the moves and neither did Aria or Vale. They are both shy, but when it comes to dancing Vale becomes the baddest bitch you will ever lay eyes on and Aria... well, Aria is Aria. She is sexy by nature. The hip swinging, twerking and all the seductive moves that made up the choreography represented us as women and if these motherfuckers didn't appreciate it, they could all go to Hell. The dance ended with our heavy breathing and the boys looked at us with wide open eyes for a few moments and then cheered, clapping their hands.

(only the first dance from the video)

Jimin: I...
Taehyung: What...
Jungkook: Was that...
Aria: Did you guys like it? *the smirk on her face made me smile with superiority*
Denise: By reading the expressions on their faces, I guess we succeeded in impressing them.
Jimin: Hell yes! I've never seen such moves before... If women are like this in your world, I clearly want to live in the 21st century.
Taehyung: *he hit Jimin's shoulder* I'm coming too. *he looked at Vale and winked* You were amazing!
Vale: *she smiled* Thank you!
Jungkook: Would you like to learn a ball dance? You said you can't dance ballet, but can you waltz? I know it won't be as awesome as your dance, but would you be eager to learn it?
Aria: My father taught me how to waltz when I was six. But I'm not sure if I remember how to do it right. Should we give it a try?
Denise: Why not?

Vale's P.o.v:

          I approached Jungkook, but before I could reach him, someone stepped in front of me, blocking my way. I noticed him grinning and before I could ask him what he wanted, he took my hand in his and pulled me closer.