𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸

The next couple of kilometers were grueling

          The next couple of kilometers were grueling. My breath started to become irregular and sharp wheezes made my chest hurt. I was feeling dizzy and most probably my face looked strikingly similar to a corpse. I wiped my forehead with the back of my palm and lifted the hand that was pressing on the wound, hoping that the bleeding stopped. I mouthed a whispered 'fuck' and looked directly at the girls. They have been caught in a conversation for the past few minutes and I wasn't complaining. I didn't want them to see me like this. Strangely, right now, I didn't want their attention. I bit my lip and slowed down. I had to do something about that wound. I couldn't take any further step without stopping the bleeding.
          I told Denise that I had to answer the call of nature and that I would catch up to them soon. I strayed from the path and made my way through the bushes, moving away some thorny twigs. I was surprised to be faced with an empty clearing. The path opened up and the trees formed a circle around the portion of land filled with green grass and white flowers. I took a second to appreciate the ethereal beauty of the place. The peace it emanated. I walked towards the middle of the clearing and looked upwards, sensing no actual danger, but being left breathless by the magnificence of the moon.

Aria: *I closed my eyes and placed the bag I've been carrying on my shoulder on the forest ground* Please let us live.

          I sighed and took off my leather jacket, throwing it on the ground and after opening the buttons of my shirt, slid it down my arms. The wound was worse than I anticipated, three bloody cuts spreading on my rib cage area and crawling down to my belly button. Fuck. I should have treated it right away. I bent down and reached for the bag knowing that I should find water to clean the wound and bandage inside. I poured some water on the wound and rubbed it gently with the clean part of the brown shirt. The white bandage was rolled up and I held it in my hand, pondering how I should use the small amount wisely. Caught up in an intense moment of thinking, I didn't notice the wolf that slipped through the shadows and joined me in this little utopian place I was lucky to find. A sparkle of light and the animal transformed into his male form. I instinctively covered my chest and took a step back. The stranger didn't seem to be embarrassed by his completely naked body, his stare wandering around the place, searching for nothing in particular. Something about his simplicity stunned me. His hazelnut brown hair and his olive skin were embalmed in the moonlight, making him look like a figment of imagination.

 His hazelnut brown hair and his olive skin were embalmed in the moonlight, making him look like a figment of imagination