𝚇𝚅𝙸

Denise's P

Denise's P.o.v:

          After I made sure that Vale could finally relax, I walked towards my room and the first thing that I noticed was the complete disaster. The bed sheets were mostly on the floor, accompanied by a few dresses that I threw there when I searched for a decent one yesterday. Looking back at it, I wish I just stood here. Maybe nobody would have been hurt if I just accepted fate. I rolled my eyes. I always have to be the one who ruins everything. I closed the door behind me and sighed as I leaned against it. It all feels so wrong. If this is happening in real time, police should be looking for us already. If time stopped in the human world and we really got transported into another dimension then we're screwed. I banged my head against the wooden door and tried to think. What do I have to do in order to end this story, close the book and burn it down to ashes? How am I going to forget everything? Do I have to forget everything? Afterall, will I ever leave this world?
          My eyes darted absently across the room. I visualized the white bed sheets which were thrown on the wooden floor, the two long pieces of rope placed carefully on the bed, looking as if I wanted it to mean something when in reality I didn't. I get it now why Yoongi was so mad and came after me down to the woods, but still, I also had my reasons. I looked at the deep scratch mark on the bedstead and my heart stopped beating for a moment. He usually looks fierce and unapproachable, but I didn't believe that he could actually attack me. I recalled seeing nothing but madness in his eyes and I shivered, wanting not to go through that ever again. I wonder if Seokjin didn't interrupt him, would he have killed me? I've seen lots of murder cases which happened because of uncontrolled anger. I shook my head and tried to push the thoughts aside. For as long as I will pay close attention to my surroundings, I should be safe.
          The air inside this room felt heavy so I stood up and walked all the way to the window, opening it widely. I stood there for a second, the sun rays caressing my cheeks and making me smile. At least this wasn't taken from us. The happiness to feel the warmth of the sun on your skin. I bit my lip. But it was taken from them. They have the rings, but it's not the same. By nature they are creatures who hide from the sun. Chanyeol's voice played in my head "Turn around and return to playing hide-and-seek with the sun." If Yoongi has a ring too, why didn't he take it back then? If he had the ring at the waterfall he could've killed both me and Chanyeol right there on the spot. He looked more powerful when he was mad, but his eyes softened and a spark lit up when I covered us both with Chanyeol's jacket. Even up until now, I don't know why I did that. But I guess that hurting and saving each other in this fucked up relationship is mutual. He could have let me drown. But he didn't. I could have let him burn to ashes. But I didn't.
          I understood that we might have made a connection back at the beach house. Our relationship wasn't made up completely out of hatred. In some cases I admired him, in secret... I hit my head. Why was I thinking about him, again?

Denise: Stupid. *I said as I bent down to pick a dress* All of this is stupid. *I folded the dress carefully and placed it inside the wardrobe* Reality is stupid. *I placed the rest of the clothes inside the wardrobe* And all these people are-
Jimin: Let me guess. Stupid?
Denise: *I gasped* Jimin? For how long have you been there?
Jimin: *he sat on the bed* A few minutes. I didn't want to disturb you. You look cute when you're talking to yourself.
Denise: "How should I kick him out politely?" *I thought as I placed a strand of hair behind my ear* I... Do you need something?
Jimin: *he lay on his back and placed both his hands under his head* Actually yes.
Denise: *I approached him* And that is...
Jimin: *he closed his eyes and smirked* You.
Denise: *I raised my eyebrows and held back from kicking him where the sun doesn't shine* Excuse me?
Jimin: *he groaned* Don't play dumb. Come and sit on top of me. I noticed the way you looked at me back at the ballroom.
Denise: *I scoffed* I think you got the wrong person. *I spoke as calmly as possible* Get out!
Jimin: Why do women have to be so annoying? *he sat up and pointed towards his crotch* Come and do your job. We both know that Yoongi wasn't wrong about calling you a prostitute.
Denise: You-
Jimin: Women can't dance like that. You used your experience on me. Now come and fulfill your duty.
Denise: *I crossed my arms* Leave until I count to three. One. *he rolled his eyes* Two. *he stood up* Three.