𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸

Vale's P

Vale's P.o.v:

          I opened the wardrobe and sighed. I woke up half an hour ago and since then I have been searching for clothes. We should start the training in an hour or so. Lots of colored materials greeted my sight, but none of them suited what I was looking for. Dresses over dresses. I didn't need a dress. I needed something more casual. A pair of pants and a loose shirt would do. But could I find something like that? Of course not.

Vale: *I groaned* How am I supposed to get things done in this? *I sat down on the floor in front of the wardrobe* Ya! *I pointed towards the wardrobe* Why do you have to be filled with such fancy clothing?
Taehyung: Is someone in your wardrobe?
Vale: *I flinched* What the- You don't know how to knock?
Taehyung: I like to auto invite myself in places.
Vale: *I rolled my eyes* I can see that.
Taehyung: If you want me to knock, I will knock from now on.
Vale: *I looked at him and nodded* That would be appreciated.
Taehyung: I sensed your frustration. *he sat down on the bed* What's wrong?
Vale: I can't find something to wear for the training.
Taehyung: Your wardrobe is full of clothes.
Vale: *I rolled my eyes at him* They are all dresses.
Taehyung: So?
Vale: So? *I stood up* Do I look like I can do something in this? *I waved the skirt annoyed*
Taehyung: Then take it off.
Vale: *I felt like punching him, but held back* Do you have a brain?
Taehyung: *he widened his eyes* Yes!
Vale: It doesn't really show.
Taehyung: Why do you always have to insult me?
Vale: Why do you always have to get on my nerves?
Taehyung: Are you angry with the situation I put you in? I'm sorry.
Vale: *I frowned* What situation?
Taehyung: You came here for me. You left your world behind. Yesterday's events were a bit hard to swallow. And you also had to go through that ritual.
Vale: About that... I would have appreciated it if you told me that I was going to become your significant one. It felt like a forced marriage.
Taehyung: We aren't married.
Vale: I know.
Taehyung: I guess we can break the bond. I don't want you to feel forced to do something that you don't want to do.
Vale: *I shrugged* It happened to me multiple times. I got used to it.
Taehyung: *he frowned* What?
Vale: *I bit my lower lip, trying not to remember how hard it was to grow up in such a toxic family* Nothing.
Taehyung: *he stood up from the bed and approached me, stopping behind me* We can talk about that if you want to.
Vale: *I shook my head and blinked away the tears* It's a whole story of alcoholism, toxic masculinity and daddy issues.
Taehyung: You probably went through a lot.
Vale: *I embraced myself* I'm sorry if I mistreat you. I don't really- I'm not used to being around a man more than I should.
Taehyung: *he stood closely, but he didn't touch me* Are you afraid?
Vale: *I turned around and looked at him* Of what?
Taehyung: Me. As a man. Not as a vampire.
Vale: This whole situation is fucked up. I'm not afraid of you.
Taehyung: I'm sorry for what you've been put through.
Vale: You're sorry? Your past is one thousand times more awful than mine.
Taehyung: *something in his expression changed* Yeah.
Vale: Sorry! I didn't really mean to bring that into discussion.
Taehyung: *he shrugged* It's a part of me that I can't change. But we can change the future.
Vale: We?
Taehyung: *he hesitantly took my hand in his, but I didn't withdraw it* The two of us. You were sent here with a purpose that I now understand.
Vale: To break the curse?
Taehyung: To be our salvation. And the curse too. *he squeezed my hand slightly* You came here to change us. We were cursed long before we knew it. But throughout the years, throughout the centuries, past lovers were just fractures of moments. Nothing felt real. But when I saw you... I felt something that I was waiting to feel for centuries. A sparkle of hope.
Vale: *the emotional state I was in didn't help at all; I caressed his cheek as I sobbed* It must have been hard.
Taehyung: *he indulged in my touch* It led to you.
Vale: *I scoffed* This is crazy. It feels like filming a movie. It's been three days. How can you know that after three days? How am I supposed to-
Taehyung: *he placed his finger on my lips* I know it's rushed. And I am not requesting you to love me back. I just need you to know that you have someone. No matter what. And even if your time in this world ends and you still don't love me, that's okay. *he distanced his hand from my mouth* Meeting you was enough.
Vale: *I sobbed and talked in a cracky voice* Do you want to make me cry?
Taehyung: *he smiled* No.
Vale: *I wiped the tears that were staining my cheeks* You would be a great actor in romance movies. The training is about to start.
Taehyung: Ah, yes! That's why I came here.
Vale: To escort me?
Taehyung: No. To lend you my clothes.
Vale: *I raised my eyebrows and looked around* Where are they?
Taehyung: On me.
Vale: Bitch?
Taehyung: Just kidding.
Vale: How am I supposed to fit in those? I would literally swim in your pants.
Taehyung: Magnus can make them fit.
Vale: He is a tailor or what?
Taehyung: No. He's a warlock. He can do almost anything.
Vale: Okay. Give me the clothes.
Taehyung: *he started unbuttoning his shirt* Imposing.
Vale: I didn't mean these *I pointed towards the clothes he was wearing* clothes.
Taehyung: Right.