𝚇𝙸𝙸

Yoongi: What are you up to? Huh? Seduce him?Denise: *I started walking towards a random room* Yoongi

Denise: *I started walking towards a random room* Yoongi... You saw what happened.
Yoongi: Yes I did. I saw you two sharing a cigarette. It was very romantic.
Denise: Can you please stop?
Yoongi: Why? You don't like being exposed?
Denise: *I tried hard not to scream at him* Chanyeol is devastated. You can't come up with this romance book shit and slap me in the face. So what if I smoked his cigarette? Should I light one now? *I clenched my fists* Do you want us to smoke together? Do you think it will make you less obnoxious?
Yoongi: *he looked at my fists shaking because of the tight grip* Why did you get so worked up?
Denise: You are jealous because of a stupid cigarette. Am I not allowed to be angry because of your shitty and toxic behaviour?
Yoongi: You-
Denise: *I walked towards him and stopped with my face close to his, our nose tips touching* Light up a cigarette and let's smoke. If we don't finish it, I'll force it down your throat.
Yoongi: *he flinched at my harsh tone* I... *he placed his index finger on my forehead and pushed my head away* ... quit smoking a few centuries ago.
Denise: For what purpose? *I turned around and took the last steps towards a spacious room* It's not like it affects your fucking immortal health.
Yoongi: Should I take it as a compliment?
Denise: You should take it as an insult!
Yoongi: *he followed me inside the slightly illuminated room, mumbling* You insult me and comfort him.
Denise: He became one of my friends.
Yoongi: Yeah, friends... *he rolled his eyes as I clenched my jaw* I don't believe you.
Denise: If you're trying to accuse me of a cheap love scenario, you should stop already. *I pointed towards the wooden floor* Are you sleeping on the floor?
Yoongi: *he sat on the bed* No... I will take the bed. You can take the floor.
Denise: *I smiled cockily and crossed my arms* Get out.
Yoongi: Prove it!
Denise: Prove what? *I snapped at him*
Yoongi: That you don't love him!
Denise: What? How?
Yoongi: Sleep with me.
Denise: *I refrained myself from covering my body and spoke as calm as possible* No way in Hell I'm having sex with you.
Yoongi: And you're calling me a pervert! *he showed a shocked expression* I said sleep. Are you dumb?
Denise: *I rolled my eyes* As CJ might say if we were in GTA San Andreas: Ah shit, here we go again.
Yoongi: *he frowned* What's a CJ?
Denise: Carl Johnson, a main character of a famous video game named Grand Theft Auto.
Yoongi: *he frowned even harder* In what language are you talking to me, woman?
Denise: Forget about it! You don't even know what a TV looks like. *I sat on the bed too and sighed, observing, without intention, a wooden sculpture on the nightstand beside him*
Yoongi: Are you a witch undercover? Are you speaking in Satan's language right now?
Denise: What if I am? *I stood up on my knees* What if, right now, I will transform into a witch and I will... *I approached him slowly and hovered above him* ... try to kill you with cold blood?
Yoongi: *he smirked, trapped under me* I'm a vampire, remember? You can't kill me.
Denise: *I picked up the light wooden sculpture and broke it in two* Try me!

          I smirked too and placed the sharp wooden tip on his chest, while keeping eye contact. His stare was provocative, the blood pumping in my veins most probably driving him crazy. He bit his lip and I didn't lift the mortal weapon from above his heart. I had him hanging on my pinky. One push and he would die.