𝚅𝙸𝙸

He's got to be kidding me

          He's got to be kidding me. He's so selfish. If he knew that the purple moon was going to affect him, why did he lock himself up in my room? Safety my foot. We stood there, in silence, for a few seconds. Then I noticed something. A crack of light coming through the uncovered part of the window. Right! It must be morning. He was so mesmerized in his vampire game that he didn't even notice the deadly trap that was waiting behind him. The weak crack of sunlight didn't touch his back as he stood there, staring at me with lust in his eyes. Gross! An idea sparkled in my mind as I moved my gaze back to him.

Denise: *I cleared my throat* So... "Let me play your game." Are you really a vampire?
Yoongi: *he showed his fangs* Want me to demonstrate? *his cold fingers caressed my thigh*
Denise: *I gulped as I stared at the crack of sunlight again, then I moved my gaze back to him* I have my own way to conduct an investigation!

          Without thinking twice, I placed my foot on his shoulder and pushed him as hard as I could. I watched in horror as he grunted, closing his eyes tightly. The skin on his cheek got burned immediately after coming in contact with the sun, the wound expanding on the rest of his face. His nose, his lips, it looked like a disease that was transforming him into a nightmare. I brought my hand to cover my mouth, firstly because I felt terrified and secondly to stop myself from throwing up as a smell of roasted flesh filled the room, forcing its way down my nostrils. I stifled a scream as his heavy breathing matched with mine. His nails dug into the bedstead, leaving a deep scratch mark, as he pulled himself out of the sunlight. With his face burned until almost reaching disfiguration, he opened his eyes to reveal nothing but pure anger. The flesh started to return back to normal, cells joining again, to reconstruct the face that God's perfect light destroyed. He seemed to have lost control entirely as he jumped towards me.

Yoongi: You wench!
Denise: *I rose my arms in front of me to protect myself* I-
Yoongi: You will pay for this- *his hand almost touched my arm*
Seokjin: Yoongi, please come and attend the meeting in the library.
Yoongi: *his fingers lingered, dangerously close to my skin, as he talked through gritted teeth* I am busy now. Is it necessary?
Seokjin: I'm afraid yes. Namjoon has something important to tell us.

          Yoongi didn't say anything as he got off of me and walked towards a corner of the room. I wanted to sit up, but I didn't find the strength to do so. This shit is for real... God, I have to leave this room. I threw my trembling feet over the edge of the bed, praying that I would be able to stand up, when he came back with something in his hand. Rope? Is he serious? Fright disappeared slowly, being replaced by irritation.

Denise: *I heard my words vaguely among the thumping in my chest* What do you want to do with that?
Yoongi: Tie you to the bed. *he sounded dead serious*
Denise: Why in the world would you do that?
Yoongi: So I can make sure that you sit where I put you.
Denise: I'm not an object! *I stood up on my feet* And I'm not going anywhere!
Yoongi: Get back down! *he pulled my hand, making me fall back on the bed* You're staying here whether you like it or not. We must have a friendly conversation... *he tied my right hand to the bedstead so tight, it felt like he put fire handcuffs around my wrists* ... when I come back.
Denise: It hurts! *I tried to untie it, but he grabbed my left wrist aggressively and tied it too*
Yoongi: Done! Now sit here like a good girl! *he patted my head and I observed his face completely healed*
Denise: I'm not a dog, you freak! *I said angrily*
Yoongi: *he smirked* No, you're not. Dogs are nice. You need... a little training. *he pulled out a key from his pocket and opened the door*
Denise: You had another key? *I jerked my wrists, but in vain*