6

Lily's POV

I'm so frustrated with Nash... he gets so mad so easily. I was just telling him the truth, he didn't deserve to be lied to... just the same as I don't deserve to be yelled at.

Then, Cam, at the just right time, texts me asking if we can hang out. I say yes because I really need to get my mind off of Nash . Cam texts me back telling me to meet him at his house.

I walk to his house in the California sun and knock on his door. Cam opens it. He's wearing shorts and a red shirt, looking like he's not planning on leaving the house. "Hey! Come on in." He says. I walk through the door and into his house. It's big and nice, but I guess that's because of the fact he's famous.

"What do you wanna do?" I ask him.

"Well I don't really feel good enough to go anywhere, so we can just hang here."

I look at Cam unbelievably. "Cam, if you would've told me you don't feel good I could've come another time!"

"No, I want to be with you today. I thought maybe you'd make me feel better just by being here because you're always so happy. " Cam responds.

I'm not always happy...

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asks.

"Sure. What movies do you have?" I ask.

Cam and I go down to his basement and takes me into a room. I'm amazed. It's like a full on movie theatre. Popcorn, Candy, seats, the whole package. "Do you have a preference on movies?" He asks me.

I shake my head and he throws in a random disc.

We sit down on a couch and the movie starts. It's Frozen. I find it funny this is the one he put in. It's a cute movie, but it's also kinda predictable.

All of a sudden the movie is close to being done and I find myself with my head on Cam's lap and a blanket on top of me. I must've fallen asleep. I start to sit up and I put my head on Cam's shoulder.

"Have a good nap?" Cam asks teasingly, putting his arm around me. A wave of warmth goes through me. Ive never felt that feeling before... but its comforting. I like it.

"Shut up... but yes." I yawn. The movie ends. I look at my phone and it's 5:30. "I should go," I say. " I have to get my room ready for living in."

"Alright. I'll see you later." Cam says. He gives me a hug and I walk through and then out if his house.

I go to Nash's house, which is technically my house now too. I enter the door and go up stairs to the room Mrs.Grier told me is mine.

When I go into my room, I see that Grace has brought me all my things. That's Grace for you... she can really pull through for a friend. That and the fact I paid her to do it.

I begin to rearrange my room, putting my bed on one side of the room with a bedside on each side, a desk on another wall, and a bookshelf in the last one.

It's fairly empty for such a big room, but I'm sure that will eventually change.

I lay down on my bed, exhausted from all that work and instantly fall asleep.

NEXT DAY

I open my eyes in the morning and scream. There, right in my face, is Nash.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU NASH SERIOUSLY!!" I scream at him.

Nash steps back is laughing so hard that he's starting to cry and his face is bright red.
"Good morning, sunshine!" He laughs sarcastically.

I huff and get out if bed. I grab a baggy grey sweatshirt and put it on as I stomp out of my room and down the stairs. Downstairs, to my surprise I don't see Cam. He's almost always at Nash's...

This isn't a good sign. I knew I shouldn't have told Nash. I knew it was only going to cause more trouble.

I walk into the kitchen and find 2 plates of eggs, toast and bacon. Behind me I hear footsteps. I look behind me and it's Nash. He just has a grey shirt and black sweatpants on, but I notice new jelly stains on his shirt.

"What's this?" I ask.

Nash walks to my side and shrugs. "I figured you'd be pretty unhappy after that... so I thought ahead and made breakfast. Well... it's really more like lunch considering how long you slept in." I look at the clock and it's 11:45.

"Well thank you." I say. I sit down at the table and he sits down on the chair across from me. I take a bite of the bacon. "This is amazing." I say while chewing and covering my mouth with my hand.

"I can barley understand you when you talk like that, but if I heard you right... thank you. I tried my best." He replies.

I nod as a 'you're welcome' and finish my breakfast. My plate is just about empty when I hear the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!"I say. I take my plate as well as Nash's (who is staring at his phone) and put them in the sink, then walk to the door and open it.

He stands at the doorway in a sort of cowering and powerless way and looks up. "Hey," Cam says quietly. "Is Nash here?"

"He lives here, so yeah. Do you want me to get him for you?" I ask.

"No!...no. He doesn't know I'm here. I have something to tell you Lily, and I should've told you sooner. The other day when-" Cam looks behind me, then purses his lips. I see anger in his eyes.

"Who's at the door..." Nash sees Cam and anger enters his eyes as well. "Cam. Why are you here." He asks, sounding more like a statement.

"Nash, You told me not to say a word but I am. She needs to know." Cam begins.

Nash overlaps Cams words, trying to get him to stop and me to stop listening, but it doesn't work.

Cam continues. "Lily, the other day when you came over and I said I wasn't feeling well, I need to tell you why. I wasn't feeling well because earlier that day, actually just before I texted you, Nash came over. He told me to stay away from you because you hated me and that you were his and he started punching me and..." I cut Cam off and turn to Nash.

"YOU WHAT??!!" I scream at him.

"Lily, I-" Nash says with pleading eyes.

"NO JUST STOP! WHY? WHAT GOOD DO YOU THINK HURTING CAM OR HURTING ANYONE WILL DO??!!" I scream again.

"That's why I asked you to come over. Nash was pissed and I didn't want you around him when he was like that." Cam informs me.

"What's wrong with you man. Why did you-" Nash's words get lost in the rush of him running to Cam. He grabs cams collar and pins him against the side of the house and is about to throw a punch when I get in between them. Literally. Cam is behind me and Nash is in front.

"STOP!" I yell. Nash lowers his hands.

"Nash, you're my Foster brother and Cam you're my best friend and I love you both. But all this fighting, I hate it. So to make it easier- I won't go out with either of you and nothing can change it." I establish. I didn't want to do that, but it came to it.

Nash looks at Cam. "This is your fault."

"It's not either of your faults." I say. "It's my choice. I don't think you realize how much it hurts me to see you two fighting. That's why I'm doing it. It's all on me. So just stop." With that I walk inside, slam the door, run upstairs and lock my self in my room.

This time, I don't even try to stop the tears.

<--->
That's the end of this chapter... I hope you guys are still enjoying it! Well... I'll update later! Bye! Love you guys!