Part 37

Lily's POV

You won't understand it until you're married, but there's no better feeling than waking up to your true love in the morning and every morning to come after.

Cam's face is completely relaxed as he sleeps. He's so adorable.

He's also my husband.

Being able to say that Cameron Dallas is my husband will never gonna get old.

I place my hand on Cam's arm, and rub it to try and wake him. "Cam?" I whisper. "Cam..."

I hear his breathing become heavier and I know that he's waking up.

His eyes slowly flitter open, and when he sees me, his smiles. "Hey wife." Cam says.

"Hey husband." I reply. I prop myself up on my elbow.

Cam rolls onto his back and sighs. "It's been a week and I still can't believe we're finally married." He says in awe.

"I know, right?" I respond. "We've been best friends for so long, and now you finally decided you liked it and put a ring on it."

Cam laughs. "Nice Beyoncé reference, Lily."

I place my hand on my heart. "Thank you, thank you. I try my best." I let a small laugh out and then sigh. "So...Honeymoon's over, we're finally home... Now what?"

"Beats me." Cam answers. "I've never been married before..."

"I guess we start our lives now." I say.

Cam nods. "I guess so."

I hesitate to say this, but it just comes out. "I miss Nash, Cam. I wish he wasn't dead. I still love him."

<---->

My eyes open.

Ugh, dreams.

If I'm honest, I hate dreaming. They feel so real, so if it's a good dream, I wake up to be disappointed.

If it's a bad dream, I wake up startled and shocked about what happened.

I turn my head to see Cam on his phone.

"Who ya texting?" I ask him, scooting over in bed closer to him.

"I don't need to tell you that." Cam says secretively, moving his phone and smiling mischievously.

"I've been your wife for almost a year now, so you should be able to tell me! Please??" I beg.

"Nope!" Cam replies.

I groan.

"It's a surprise."

I perk up at that and stop whining. "A surprise? Just like old times, huh?" I ask, reminiscing all the times he surprised me before we were married.

Cam nods. "Yeah, and you're gonna love this one."

"When do I find out?" I ask.

"Later!" Cam replies. "Come on, let's get out of bed. I'll make some breakfast for us."

****

Cam and I are cuddling on the couch in our house, watching tv.

A knock on the door.

My head turns to look at Cam. "Could this be the surprise?" I ask with a smile.

Cam shrugs, smiling too. "It could be."

I jump off the couch and run to the door. My hand fiddles the with handle and I pull the door open as fast as I can.

I scream and jump up and down with joy.

His brown hair is still long, as it always is, and no matter how long I know him,I still get lost in his eyes, those sparkling blue eyes.

"NASH!!!!!!!!" I scream.

I wrap my arms around him and squeeze him so hard I'm surprised it doesn't kill him.

"It's so amazing to see you, Nash." I tell him. I close my eyes as we hug, savoring this moment.

"It's amazing to see you too, Lily. I've missed you so much." Nash tells me, still hugging me back.

He always did give the best hugs.

"It's so funny that you came today, because last night I had the worst nightmare." I explain to him, pulling away from the hug. "I dreamt you got hit by a car and you died. You died."

I start tearing up at the thought of it.

Nash cups my face in his hands. "Don't worry, Lily." He assures me. "I'm not going anywhere for a long time."

I smile at him. "You better not."

I look away from Nash and to Cam, who is standing a couple feet away, smiling. "Am I the best husband ever, or what?" Cam says.

I walk over to him and place my hands on his shoulders. "Hey, don't get cocky, now." I tell him. "But yes, you are." I peck him on the lips and we smile at each other.

Nash's POV

Still kills to see them kiss, but they're married, and Cam got to her before me. I've gotten used to it. It's fine.

Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely happy for Cam and Lily. My two best friends are happy. That's all I ever wanted for them.

Sometimes, though, I just wish Lily could be happy with me.

I just have to deal with it though. And I can do that. Not willingly, but I have to.

Lily's POV

Nash and Cam and I just hang out and talk for a long time, before we get hungry and have Cam go pick up a pizza for us.

Meaning, now it's just me and Nash.

"So, I haven't seen you since the wedding," I say to Nash. "Anything new?"

Nash shakes his head. "Nah, still making videos, still acting, still pretty chill overall."

"Nice. How's the fam?" I ask.

Nash smiles. "Good! The parents are healthy, Hayes has a girlfriend, Skylynn's going into 1st of 2nd grade. Everyone's fine."

I raise my eyebrows. "Ooo Hayes has a girlfriendd." I say lengthily. "Tell me more."

Nash replies, "Her name is Camila, they've been going out for about 6 months now... She's a great singer, really nice, yeah. She's a little older than him though, which is weird."

I roll my eyes. "It's not that weird." I tell him. "I'm like 2 years older than you and we sorta went out."

Nash sighs. "Yeah..."

I wince. "Sorry I brought that up, Nash...It's a sore subject for me too. "

I groan, due to the fact that we're now on the subject of saying. "Well, since we're in this awkward part of the conversation, I might as well ask. How's your..."

I'm married, and can't have feelings for him, but it still hurts to say it.

"How's your girlfriend?"

<---->

I TOLD YOU THERE WAS A SURPRISE NASH IS BACK BABY YEAH😂😂❤️👌🏻