Part 12

NASHS POV

I press send. I hope Lily reads it.
So much for a promise. I'll keep up my end of the deal, though. I will never forget Lily.

LILYS POV

I remember the first day I met them, in that alleyway, where they saved me. I remember when Cam and I were on the beach having fun , at his house watching movies, and when we went on the Ferris wheel and the wind blew blissfully through the air.

I remember when Nash and I were messing around with Skylynn, when we went to the movies together where he teased me for sobbing , when Nash surprised me with making my dream come true by taking me Disneyland, when we strolled through downtown L.A where I received the promise ring... So much for a promise .

But most, I remember the care they showed to me. I miss it already. I feel the happiness they gave me draining from my body more and more with each second that passes.

I realize how much I really love them both now. It hurts like crazy leaving them. My phone vibrates in my hands and lights up. My eyes shift down to look at it. There are two texts. I hardly have the guts to read them.

Cam:
Lily. Beautiful, kind, amazing, Lily. I'm so sorry. Nash and I screwed up. I'm sorry we put you through that. You didn't deserve that. You deserve care and love and all the best things in the world. I hope you find that wherever you may end up in this life. Although you are gone now, I'll always think about you and how you brought happiness to everyone who's ever met you. Especially me. I love you. I miss you.

And then Nash.

Nash:

It breaks my heart to see you gone. It's too late now, but Lily, I'm sorry for putting you through Cam and I fighting. I know there's nothing I can do about it now. I hope you know that not a day will go by that I don't think about you.. . Maybe it's too early to say this... but I love you Lily. I'm glad you're my sister and that you came into my life. I hope you come back. I'll miss you with all my heart.

A teardrop falls off my cheek and onto the screen of my phone. I sit there and think, playing with the promise ring on my finger. Yeah... So much for the promise.
I then reply to them both the same thing.

I love you. Always.

// guys.... that's it!
I want all your input... Should I do a sequel? Or just continue the "would be sequel's" storyline on this one? Lemme know what you think! So unless I don't continue the sequel on here... The end? I love you guys soo much😍