Part 11

LILY'S POV

It's 6. We are boarding the plane to Orlando. Grace and I are the last ones to be called. Slowly, my legs push me out of my seat and I start to enter the walkway to the plane. Grace is way ahead.

I enter the walkway, Lugging my luggage behind me, when I hear my name twice. I turn around. My eyes spot Nash and Cam.

"Please, Lily. Don't leave. Please. I love you." Cam says, his expression screaming desperation.

I look at Nash as a tear falls down his face. "I love you too, Lily... You're my sister. Don't go." Nash chokes out. They're both trying not to cry, but I can see their eyes glossing up.

I close my eyes, but a tear escapes me. I reopen them."No... I can't stand seeing the two people I love most fight, especially when I know I'm the cause of it. I'm sorry. I... I have to go."

I leave it at that. It took all the power in me to say no to them, and it takes what little power I have left to walk to the plane.I step through the door to plane, trying to cover up the tears.

Grace finds seats in the middle of the plane and we sit after putting our carry ons in the compartment.

We get ready to take off and I look out my window at the airport. My heart shatters when I look though the window and at the airport.

I'm far away but I can still make out who it is and what they're doing. I see Nash and Cam leaning against the window wall, watching the plane get ready to take off.

It looks like their still crying. Great, now I'm crying too.

We finally rise off the ground and I watch them get smaller and smaller, but they don't move.

I put my hand on the window and sob as quiet as I can.

I wish I didn't have to go. I really don't... But what choice do I have?

<---->
Nearing to the end really fast... 😁 well thanks for reading! Love you guys!