Chapter 3: Vs Nickocado Avocado

Before the chapter begins I just wanna say that Citizen_Soldier16 said I wouldn't make this chapter but I did it anyway HA!

*Intro*

The camera cuts to Scott, Tankman, and Cody chilling on the couch. Scott and Tankman we're watching TV with Cody on his phone. Suddenly Cody starts laughing.

Scott and Tankman noticed right.

Tankman: Dude? You alright?

Scott: Ya what was that all about.

Cody was still laughing but he was able to speak.

Cody: Oh god. You guys gotta see this. This it fucking hilarious.

He give the two his phone and shows then this video.

After the video. Scott and Tankman eventually gave to the laughter as well.

Cody: See? It's damn hilarious.

Scott: Now I can see why.

Tankman: Who is that guy anyway.

Cody: He's goes by the name Nickocado Avocado. Which not only he fat, he is a totally asshole in real life. So it's always funny to see these memes of him being a complete fool.

Tankman: Are you sure he's a totally asshole?

Cody: Oh trust me, he is. Back when I was with the Darkekulavia crew. He came by this one time and he was basically the male version of a Karen.

Scott: Oh come he can't be that bad.

Cody then changes to TV to show this.

As they were watching. Dawn came back inside after she finished meditating. The boys didn't realize it was the video ends.

Cody: See what I mean? A complete and utter dipshit.

Scott: Ya I can see it now.

Tankman: Agreed.

Dawn: Why do you guy gotta be so mean. You don't even him all too well.

The boys to see Dawn standing next to them.

Cody: Dawn. First off: How long have been standing there? And too did you not see what he did for most on the video.

Dawn: 1. I just got here. And 2. Yes but there may be more to him. Look no one was born mean.

Scott: Well judging by the footage, I'm pretty sure Nik was.