Chapter 27: The Date (Valentine's Day Speical)

It's a special day, why you may ask? It's the date before Valentine's Day. The day where everyone spends time with their partners, or in someone's case. Try and get one.

The camera cuts to Scott talking with Cody.

Scott: You sure it will work?

Cody: Bro, I know you're afraid after the Dawn and Courtney situations but you gotta try again soon, and plus you two have been getting real close as of late. And you do a ton of things for her that you don't originally do.

Cody and Scott were referring to Laurie. Someone who Scott been very close with every since she joined the gang. And while being able to hide it from everyone else. Scott has kinda developed feelings for her.

Scott: Ya, b-

Cody: It's alright dude just ask her, and if it's doesn't work out you two will still be close.

Scott is still worried but agreed to try it.

Scott: Alright, I'll ask her.

Cody: Cool, I think she's in the backyard, enjoy nature like she usually does. Now go get em Tiger.

Scott then goes to the backyard and sure enough there was Laurie in the relaxing under a tree. Suddenly she hears Scott's voice.

Scott: Hey Laurie.

She then looks up to see Scott.

Laurie: Oh hey, Scott what's up?

Scott: Well you see...............I have something to ask you.

Laurie: Hm? What may that be?

Scott: Well........ i-it's only if you want to, I j-just to y-y'know wanted to see if you.......by any chance,

Laurie: Hey hey hey, take your time, you can tell me.

Scott: Well it's just............... I-it's

Scott then takes a deep breath before saying the rest.

Scott: I would like to take you out for dinner tomorrow.

Laurie was surprised at what she just heard.

Laurie: What do it mean. L-Like a date?

Scott: W-Well that's not what I was intended b-

Laurie then puts her finger on Scott lips and speaks back.

Laurie: Well whatever it is, I would love to.

Scott blushes slightly but quickly snaps out of it.

Scott: Awesome. How does at 9:00 pm sound?

Laurie: That's perfect. I'll see you there.

Scott: Yes.